Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Please donít go jurgen

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    A few people on this forum seem to think it's the case based on our spending since he's come in.
    But then you need to explain the 40m on AoC?
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

A job for Big Sam.

He'd win the Treble easy don't ya know.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

I read a few weeks back they wanted Nagelsmann for next season so he could be the man.

Klopp is being linked as it's a lazy link he is German I don't think they will go for him

Old Carlo is a cracking manager someone I'd of been very happy before we got Jurgen.
    Am I right in saying he told our owners he would consider the job only if they buy him a new spine for the team. (Goalkeeper, centre halves, Centre midfielder and centre forward)
    What would he know !!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    A job for Big Sam.

He'd win the Treble easy don't ya know.
    I'll give big Sam this much, he knows when to take himself out of the game. Hodgson on the other hand, is going to torment the football community for years.

Didn't klopp say last year that Liverpool would be his last club, he saw it as a very long term project.
    Long term signings like Keita, and the way he has pursued (is pursuing) VVD, backs that up

Klopp is going nowhere, the only thing I don't like about Klopp is his criticising of some players in public. Top top managers don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Didn't klopp say last year that Liverpool would be his last club, he saw it as a very long term project.
    Long term signings like Keita, and the way he has pursued (is pursuing) VVD, backs that up
    He was thinking of the here and now when he was chasing VVD and Keita. He wanted them both for this season, one he has to wait 12 months for, the other one, no-one knows which way it will go. I doubt he will be here as long as Benitez and Houllier were.
    If football was meant to be played in the air, god would have put grass in the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRC View Post
    But then you need to explain the 40m on AoC?
    Meh, 80 spent, like 50 net on the mad TV money. It's not entirely looney this theory. Not sure I'm convinced myself.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Meh, 80 spent, like 50 net on the mad TV money. It's not entirely looney this theory. Not sure I'm convinced myself.
    Still doesn't answer the fact why we spent 40m on Ox. Completely pointless transfer in my view.