Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Please donít go jurgen

Quote Originally Posted by trueandred View Post
    Klopp is going nowhere, the only thing I don't like about Klopp is his criticising of some players in public. Top top managers don't do that.
    Who has he criticised in public?

I was going to ask that. Apart from Sakho (and its not like it wasnt warranted) I cant think of any other.

not trying to hijack the thread.. But this is a response to BigRC when he mocked me about Sky having an agenda against when it comes to live games.We are being forced to play late on Christmas Eve..Sky have little respect for the travelling fans.. and last seasonal period..we had to play 3 games in 6 days and Chelsea only had to play 3 in 10 days..
    Its not a new thing either..
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    not trying to hijack the thread.. But this is a response to BigRC when he mocked me about Sky having an agenda against when it comes to live games.We are being forced to play late on Christmas Eve..Sky have little respect for the travelling fans.. and last seasonal period..we had to play 3 games in 6 days and Chelsea only had to play 3 in 10 days..
    Sky, the Premier League and the FA couldn't give a flying fuck about the fans. That's not news.

It's not limited to Liverpool fans, or the club, which is the point you're failing to grasp. All fans are treated with equal disdain. Now give over with your conspiracies.
    Last edited by TheBigRC; 29th September 2017 at 09:53 AM.
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Meh, 80 spent, like 50 net on the mad TV money. It's not entirely looney this theory. Not sure I'm convinced myself.
    We're all playing with limited information here but "meh" doesn't further your argument.

You're claiming that the owners aren't backing him with adequate funds. Spending 40m on Ox, when we were crying out for at least one CB, isn't on the owners.
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

I'm claiming there exists a theory they're not backing him enough on certain targets to which I do not personally subscribe but can see to some extent why someone would.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

VVD would have cost around 60m, if they wasn't prepared to back him in his pursuit of him, i'm sure he wouldn't have spent most of the summer trying to sign him, they would have told him and he would have known from the start to look elsewhere. He must know himself the ones we have now aint good enough, i'm sure he will sort it in January.
    If football was meant to be played in the air, god would have put grass in the sky.

Forget about getting a defender in January, we'll spend (waste) the whole of it trying to get Keita early.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    4 o'clock kick off Christmas Eve seems absolutely mad for the traveling LFC fans.

Also there was alot made of the distances teams had to travel over that period , as memory serves me we had the second largest distance travelled in our 6 days and Chelsea had one of the least amounts to travel in ten days. Two home games and a trip to West ham v a couple of hundred kms and a less than 48 hours recovery time before the city game.
    Certainly beneficial to CFC.

Then there was also the favourable referee decisions for united over last season, offside goals scored, onside goals conceded ruled offside, and a few missing red cards to boot particularly rojo.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRC View Post
    We're all playing with limited information here but "meh" doesn't further your argument.

You're claiming that the owners aren't backing him with adequate funds. Spending 40m on Ox, when we were crying out for at least one CB, isn't on the owners.
    How do you know this to be true?

For me the Ox is a CLASSIC FSG signing. Over priced but young and English! Klopp clearly likes him and we do need wide cover - but do you honestly believe he would be here had we had a chance of landing VVD?

Furthermore do you honestly believe Coutinho would be here had we got Keita?

The owners categorically ARE NOT backing Klopp, if so where are these funds??? The 200 million war chest (would have STILL left us playing catch up on City and United) was complete and utter horseshit. Rumour and empty suggestions about as reliable as the Annie road extension. A pipe dream to keep you all on side...

And just for the record - the Ox was 35 not 40.. and he's on nearly £60,000 a week less than Arsenal or Chelsea were offering