Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Please donít go jurgen

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post
    no chance of a real manager like carlo joining lfc. one can only dream.
    until then ambitious lfc fans put up with mediocrity in the form of a german cheerleader who has done nothing in the game.
    I love the irony of your username.

Typical game by game 'follower' created by Soccer Am.

We could have a debate about his failings and indeed progress while at the club. But what's the point? Once we go on a decent run and get out of this rut you'll be fawning all over him again.
    "He likes having the ball, playing football, passes Ö it's like an orchestra, but it's a silent song, yeah? I like heavy metal more."

Quote Originally Posted by red4life86 View Post
    I love the irony of your username.

Typical game by game 'follower' created by Soccer Am.

We could have a debate about his failings and indeed progress while at the club. But what's the point? Once we go on a decent run and get out of this rut you'll be fawning all over him again.
    you should get his dick out of your mouth and watch football sometime.

might see what's going on.

you should get his dick out of your mouth and watch football sometime.

might see what's going on.
    Strange you seem to have gay fantasies regarding Jurgen whilst moaning about him. A little insecure in your sexuality perhaps?

Anyway, moving onto your rather vulgar and personal comment. I haven't once suggested the football we are playing at present is good enough. I'm laughing at you and your username. Jump on a bandwagon and then leap off it when it gets a bit wobbly.

If you read what is wrote before your angry little retorts, the conversation can go from A to B, rather than having to explain exactly where point A is over and over...
    "He likes having the ball, playing football, passes Ö it's like an orchestra, but it's a silent song, yeah? I like heavy metal more."

[QUOTE=red4life86;2485021]Strange you seem to have gay fantasies regarding Jurgen whilst moaning about him. A little insecure in your sexuality perhaps?

Anyway, moving onto your rather vulgar and personal comment. I haven't once suggested the football we are playing at present is good enough. I'm laughing at you and your username. Jump on a bandwagon and then leap off it when it gets a bit wobbly.

If you read what is wrote before your angry little retorts, the conversation can go from A to B, rather than having to explain exactly where point A is over and over...[/QUOiTE]

i don't frequent this forum as much as you do so don't bother changing the username.

it's an old one, besides why justify to you?

write it down:

1) lfc will not finish in top 4 this season.

2) 7th position finish

3) lfc will never win anything with this clown in charge.

after 3 years in charge having a backline of lovren morono matip and a rookie u23 in gomez is fucking criminally insane.

yet klopp ball lickers like you will celebrate mediocrity like he does.

he is a fake who has been caught out. you talk about a run! what run?? when it doesn't matter and fuckin man utd have wrapped up the title???

wake up you silly prick.

i don't frequent this forum as much as you do so don't bother changing the username.

it's an old one, besides why justify to you?

write it down:

1) lfc will not finish in top 4 this season.

2) 7th position finish

3) lfc will never win anything with this clown in charge.

after 3 years in charge having a backline of lovren morono matip and a rookie u23 in gomez is fucking criminally insane.

yet klopp ball lickers like you will celebrate mediocrity like he does.

he is a fake who has been caught out. you talk about a run! what run?? when it doesn't matter and fuckin man utd have wrapped up the title???

wake up you silly prick.
    I've tried to politely point out your personal abuse is not acceptable. It would be a shame to have to ban a poster who posts are so laughable, so cut it out.

Again, you're not actually addressing my point. Not sure how I can make it any simpler.

You were so into Klopp when you joined the forum that you chose a phrase he used and his name as your moniker on here.

As soon as he has a bad patch, you slate him, call him a clown. It's pathetic, it's hilarious and it's certainly not supporting. It's piss easy to support a team when they are on top, far harder when it's going wrong. That's when fly by night followers like yourself get found out. It just so happens that your exposure has come with fantastic irony.

Brilliant.

[QUOTE=red4life86;2485077]

I've tried to politely point out your personal abuse is not acceptable. It would be a shame to have to ban a poster who posts are so laughable, so cut it out.

Again, you're not actually addressing my point. Not sure how I can make it any simpler.

You were so into Klopp when you joined the forum that you chose a phrase he used and his name as your moniker on here.

As soon as he has a bad patch, you slate him, call him a clown. It's pathetic, it's hilarious and it's certainly not supporting. It's piss easy to support a team when they are on top, far harder when it's going wrong. That's when fly by night followers like yourself get found out. It just so happens that your exposure has come with fantastic irony.

Brilliant.
    that was 2 seasons ago you fool.

things change.

people grow up.

he went into a season with TAA and gomez.

INSANE!

he had no backup for keita so we're stuck with henderson who is so slow in the press and turnover.

again INSANE!

no striker when most people with eyes can see firmino is a squaddie and sturridge is finished.

again INSANE!

yet lfc fans should buy into his mediocrity.

crazy!

that was 2 seasons ago you fool.

things change.

people grow up.

he went into a season with TAA and gomez.

INSANE!

he had no backup for keita so we're stuck with henderson who is so slow in the press and turnover.

again INSANE!

no striker when most people with eyes can see firmino is a squaddie and sturridge is finished.

again INSANE!

yet lfc fans should buy into his mediocrity.

crazy!
    However you clearly thought he was good enough to base your name entering the forum on him.

So in those two years he got to two finals and finished 4th. And that's not good enough for you?

Or not good enough to see if he can steer us away from this mediocrity? As I say, that's not supporting. Not even for someone who wasn't enamoured enough with him to name themselves after him. But to see a quick fix fan do it like this, it's funny as fuck.
    Last edited by red4life86; 1st October 2017 at 07:29 PM.

As an aside, can you muster enough inteligence to quote properly? Having to edit every reply is tiresome.

no chance of a real manager like carlo joining lfc. one can only dream.
    until then ambitious lfc fans put up with mediocrity in the form of a german cheerleader who has done nothing in the game.

Gets us to two finals with a "bang average" squad that Rodgers lost his job over - and into the CL on a profit in the transfer market.....

He has been here all of 2 minutes and you want to run him out of the club???

Oh dear.... Sad
    Last edited by Steveo; 1st October 2017 at 08:27 PM.

Not really seen a lot of this thread, has he actually said who he wants to replace him, or he just wants Klopp out?
    If football was meant to be played in the air, god would have put grass in the sky.