Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Please donít go jurgen

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    @steveo - the bottom line is you want a sugar daddy. I don't.

Also Klopp is the man.
    I used to think that, now I don't really care how they get success, i'm a lot older than most on here and I want to see us get some more silverware, especially titles before I leave here.
    If football was meant to be played in the air, god would have put grass in the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I used to think that, now I don't really care how they get success, i'm a lot older than most on here and I want to see us get some more silverware, especially titles before I leave here.
    The forum or earth?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    The forum or earth?
    Earth.
    If football was meant to be played in the air, god would have put grass in the sky.

your leaving earth? we have aliens supporting LFC?
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    your leaving earth? we have aliens supporting LFC?
    Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I can definitely see where you're coming form.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by hmmm View Post
    I think this is a bit misleading compounded by the fact that we've had pretty shit strikers since 2010 with the exception of Suarez. Sturridge, for all his class, has taken a beating through injuries and has been meh for atleast a couple years now.

Complete strikers like Suarez (obv not as good) are not as rare, morata, Kane, Jesus all have commendable work rate and creativity. Getting a top striker has never been cheap but if we're willing to spend 75m on a CB and 40m on a bench player, money shouldn't be in question.

Jesus cost less than Ox...
    32m euros i believe.

I would have sooner spent the 35m we paid for Ox on someone from south america i'd never heard of just for the chance we might unearth a suarez jesus cavani etc.
    We all know what we're getting with Ox, and its rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by toshin View Post
    32m euros i believe.

I would have sooner spent the 35m we paid for Ox on someone from south america i'd never heard of just for the chance we might unearth a suarez jesus cavani etc.
    Still hoping we may get Luan from Gremio for that sort of price - maybe even less.

Quote Originally Posted by toshin View Post
    32m euros i believe.

Exactly. I could understand if we tried to get a couple more firminos for example. Strange to overpay for a player who hasn't looked impressive and would have been on a free soon. What a waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRC View Post
    40m for a player to sit on the bench though. Not bad for owners that aren't backing the manager. Explain that?
    I have explained it - over and over like a broken record..

Was the OX one of our top summer transfer targets????? No.. Not a Prayer on that score.. No the Ox came in as an attempt to appease fans who knew full well we had a disaster of a summer transfer window following a profit made the season before.. So instead of landing a single top target we got Chamberlain - a deal that could be spun as a coup...

Under FSG we are able to land players in the 35 million bracket that NOBODY else is bidding for OR who are willing to take a wage cut or less wages than offered else where:.

Doesn't ANYBODY think it strange that AOC agreed to come here for £80,000 less a week than both London clubs were offering ?

You are being played