Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Manu

Will probably miss this one - sister is getting married. Think we'll just edge it 3:2.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Will probably miss this one - sister is getting married. Think we'll just edge it 3:2.
    Very unlucky, it's usually played on a sunday.
    If football was meant to be played in the air, god would have put grass in the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Very unlucky, it's usually played on a sunday.
    Its usual we play at 12:30 after an international break. we are the only team it seems to happen to more often.

anyway for the 11.. the team is pretty obvious 3 changes one enforced.. Coutinho on the left for Mane, Firmino for Sturridge.. Can to come into midfield.
    We will be powder puff up front and at the back.. we will look great when we press and misses chances and let in sloppy goal.
    oh and we will fail to win having been leading.. Its what we do..
    so 2-2 score-line
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Its usual we play at 12:30 after an international break. we are the only team it seems to happen to more often.

anyway for the 11.. the team is pretty obvious 3 changes one enforced.. Coutinho on the left for Mane, Firmino for Sturridge.. Can to come into midfield.
    We will be powder puff up front and at the back.. we will look great when we press and misses chances and let in sloppy goal.
    so 2-2 score-line
    Surely the Ox can step in for Mane and we stay the same no?

Hopefully Anfield will be a raucous cauldron of noise and Jose and his team wilt like a wet steamed cabbage!!!

so 2-2 score-line
    I didn't realise that.
    If football was meant to be played in the air, god would have put grass in the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post

Hopefully Anfield will be a raucous cauldron of noise and Jose and his team wilt like a wet steamed cabbage!!!
    Yes we could play Oxlade-Chamberlain on the left. if he does come in he'd better have a good game..
    The days of us scaring teams are over. we may dominate them. But like we know they know. we always give away chances for the opposition. we have to score at least 2 times to win a game.
    Leader of all..master of none..

Yes we could play Oxlade-Chamberlain on the left. if he does come in he'd better have a good game..
    The days of us scaring teams are over. we may dominate them. But like we know they know. we always give away chances for the opposition. we have to score at least 2 times to win a game.
    So let's go out and bang in 3 or more then, we are at home and we are capable...

In the voice of Jürgen...."We can do this"... and I believe him..
    Last edited by Steveo; 13th October 2017 at 01:38 PM.

Surely too big a game for him to be joining the first 11, place on the bench and a start v Maribor I suspect.

Don't think oxtail will make any difference sadly. Bit of a non-entity so far. Hope to be proven wrong. Big game for him if he plays.
    From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend on reading it. Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    More chance of winning the lottery than seeing Ward in goal tomorrow.
    I know Ward wont be in goal, but would like to see him given a chance. He's done nothing wrong, can’t be any more of a risk than playing dumb & dumber.