Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patrice evra

Patrice evra

Bbc

Patrice Evra has left Marseille by mutual consent and been banned from Uefa competition for the rest of the season for kicking one of his own fans.

The former Monaco, Manchester United and Juventus full-back, 36, is banned by Uefa until June 2018, the same month his Marseille deal would have ended.

Having played in the Europa League group stage, Evra would not have been able to play for another side in Europe this season even without his ban.
    e was fined 10,000 euros (8,829).

Evra aimed a kick at a fan next to the pitch before a Europa League game with Vitoria Guimaraes on 2 November.

The France defender joined Marseille in January 2017 from Juventus, where he had spent three seasons following his departure from Old Trafford.

"By mutual agreement, Marseille and Evra have decided to put an end to their partnership," said a club statement. "The player's contract is officially terminated with immediate effect."

French newspaper L'Equipe reported that Marseille supporters had been jeering Evra for about half an hour while the players prepared for the game with Vitoria Guimaraes, which the Ligue 1 side lost 1-0.

The player had gone over to the fans to talk to them, but the situation escalated.

Evra, who was named as a substitute for the game, was dismissed before kick-off so Marseille were able to begin the match with 11 players.

During their Ligue 1 win over Caen on 5 November, some Marseille fans unfurled a banner that read: "You thought you were above the institution OM and its supporters. We don't want you wearing our colours. Evra get out."
    IF YOU CANT SUPPORT US WHEN WE LOSE OR DRAW DONT SUPPORT US WHEN WE WIN

Arrogance beyond belief from a millionaire footballer with a decorated career. Is that not enough for you Evra you douche. No surprise that he's ex Man U!

Horrible bastard as well. Twat well fcked Suarez over.

Hope the dirty lying little shit doesn't get near another club.
    "He likes having the ball, playing football, passes it's like an orchestra, but it's a silent song, yeah? I like heavy metal more."

Quote Originally Posted by red4life86 View Post

Couldn't have happened to a bigger c*nt.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by red4life86 View Post

If i was Evra I'd have said to Suarez, fellow pro to fellow pro, "don't use the term negrito with me - maybe you are unaware of how it translates in Europe and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt first time around. If you say it to me again or I hear you say it to a teammate I'll make a complaint."

If I recall right, Suarez had him turned inside out that day

Karma.
    My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence.

I always found the defence of Suarez over the Evra thing really uncomfortable. As a forum Evra was lambasted for being the victim of that. By all accounts the knobber that Evra kicked was a horrible c*not spouting off against him and his family. He was right to be banned, but I do have some sympathy for him as a human being, not blindly opposing him as he used to play for Man U.
    You are essentially an oxygen thief.

Vera the messiah, always the victim never his fault. Finally the world see what a arrogant tit he really is.
    I'm sure a little chuckle at Suarez towers, broke out upon hearing the news.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC vs PFC View Post
    I always found the defence of Suarez over the Evra thing really uncomfortable. As a forum Evra was lambasted for being the victim of that. By all accounts the knobber that Evra kicked was a horrible c*not spouting off against him and his family. He was right to be banned, but I do have some sympathy for him as a human being, not blindly opposing him as he used to play for Man U.
    Just to be clear! The reference to Man U in my previous post was linked to Cantona. The only other player I've known to king fu kick a fan, they've both played for Man U.

There is a link to Evra coming out with the N word himself.. I don't like the word being used obviously. But the whole suarez thing stank of Evra doing his irritable personality act..This as been done to death over the years..Suarez is total twat with biting opposition players.. But never thought he was a racist.
    Leader of all..master of none..