Thread: Did anybody else see this?

Did anybody else see this?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/garth-crooks-jurgen-klopp-liverpool-11636326

Garth Crooks absolutely lambasted Jurgen Klopp for his celebrations. He also stated a few months ago that we should get rid of Klopp and get Ancelotti in. Am I missing something? Is there a reason why Crooks has this seeming agenda? Also do any of you agree with what he said? Personally I think he's a massive bell end!!!
    ........and then one day you find, ten years have got behind you no-one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.

Nothing wrong with celebrating your team's goals.

Not a huge fan of hugging them before shaking the other manager's hand (haven't read the article but heard it was suggested Klopp was guilty of this earlier in the season).
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Emotional manager gets emotional when team score shocker, what's he supposed to do, say sorry once the fifth goes in?

Can't wait to see Allardyce's reaction when it happens on Sunday.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefootyfan View Post
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/garth-crooks-jurgen-klopp-liverpool-11636326

Garth Crooks absolutely lambasted Jurgen Klopp for his celebrations. He also stated a few months ago that we should get rid of Klopp and get Ancelotti in. Am I missing something? Is there a reason why Crooks has this seeming agenda? Also do any of you agree with what he said? Personally I think he's a massive bell end!!!
    Crooks has always been a drama queen, I have often found his over the top, eye bulging commentary vaguely amusing but I believe this was him picking up the Baton from Ian Wright the night before on MOTD and running off into he sunset with it...

Twat....