Page 1 of 14 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanchez.

Sanchez.

So wheres he going to go?
    Wenger has given an indication this morning that something is happening.
    It would seem absolutley crazy to me for Arsenal to let him go to Utd. Theres obviously the issue of their fans going beserk that they would sell their best player to them again but also the fact that Wenget despises Mourinho so why would he allow that? Why would the Arsenal board allow it? Allegedley Utd are wiling to pay more than city in both wages and fee.
    Seems to have been nailed on for City all along but now im not so sure. Maybe we'll do a VvD and just announce it? Nah I know but hey ho you never know.
    Look on the bright side atleast we havent sold our best players to clubs in England who are at the same level or round abouts that level. If Arsenal sell to Utd imagine how their fans will feel.
    The defining moments in our lives are never planned.

Mourinho being a dick. Can't believe the reported bids are 20m, 25m, mind you he is getting on a bit.

Sky were reporting the other day he'll pick up a 30m signing on bonus if he waits until the summer.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Combination of him being free in the summer and his astronomical wage demands.

Other news from Arsenal, there are reports that Everton will beat Liverpool to the signature of Theo Walcott.

Oh no, whatever shall we do?
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Arsenal have been linked with 20 year old Brazilian forward Malcom as a replacement for Sanchez...

If you don't compete financially for the established big stars then you buy young star potential.

I think City and Sanchez hold all the cards on this one. He won't want to go to utd so he will either see out the season and join city on a free or Arsenal will bite the bullet and accept 25 million for him from city near the end of the window.
    We were in for him when he first joined arsenal, but he said it was too 'grim up north'. He is a great player on his day, but there seems to be a lot of psychological baggage with him, probably not great for some dressing rooms.

Grim up North?? theres about 2 degrees difference from Liverpool/Manchester to London. I don't get this nonsense of the climate.. Liverpool is a very modern city. Its not like the black hole of Calcutta..
    Anyway Sanchez is a good player.. But I think we have much better wide attackers in Mane and Salah.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Grim up North?? theres about 2 degrees difference from Liverpool/Manchester to London. I don't get this nonsense of the climate.. Liverpool is a very modern city. Its not like the black hole of Calcutta..
    Anyway Sanchez is a good player.. But I think we have much better wide attackers in Mane and Salah.
    Give that man a gold star! Excellent!...Liverpool is approx. 53.24 degrees north of the equator...London is approx. 51.30 north of the equator making it just under 2 degrees difference in latitude....Carry on!..