Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea v Liverpool (Match Thread)

we always struggle against Chelsea when they pass the ball like this.. saying that. we can still get back in the game.
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Salah has been our most dangerous player. Are you for real.
    Yep sounds very weird, but he's far too important and everything is going through him and producing nothing, maybe we'll work better and have better composure / chances.

My opinion will be very wrong to you all, but it's my opinion, shaqiri starting today we'd of scored at least one.

The finishing / final ball has been very shocking when we've been the best team too

Salah needs to sort his head out or have a rest, whatever is up with him

Big 15 minutes for Klopp. Big 45 minutes for the lads. This game is not the be all or end all in terms of the season. However if we turn this around and get something out or win it will be the experience this group could build on if they are to achieve anything together.

A defeat will be deflating but I think the effect of a win or draw from this will be much greater than the deflation of a loss as we are bound to drop points this season. But to turn it around at a rival that will be a massive boost. Come on you Reds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Yep sounds very weird, but he's far too important and everything is going through him and producing nothing, maybe we'll work better and have better composure / chances.

My opinion will be very wrong to you all, but it's my opinion, shaqiri starting today we'd of scored at least one.
    nah shaq just runs around like a headless chicken. there is no end product there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post

The finishing / final ball has been very shocking when we've been the best team too
    We all entitled to an opinion I see your argument as well as the opposite.

I'd only bring on Keita for Hendo for now, Salah is still our biggest threat...
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    we always struggle against Chelsea when they pass the ball like this.. saying that. we can still get back in the game.
    Chelsea pass the ball better than anyone in the league. Jorginho - wow - metronome.. Let's see if Klopp can figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    Uh, ok new match thread rule. Everyone wait to post comments until five minutes later for those with a shit stream. What’s the point then? Just silly
    It's called a friendly request, not a 'rule'. One I've mentioned numerous times recently. Rules aren't/shouldn't be needed for things that 'should' be, e.g. minding your P's and Q's. I also said a minute, not five.

Maybe when someone asks me for directions in future because they don't have a map I should tell them to 'do one' simply because they don't have access to a smartphone? Bloody peasants! How dare they trouble me with something so small that requires me to give so little, but could help them out a fair bit.

Rant over.

boom Klopp is back. only times he posted is now. didn't post in the 6 wins a row.. No doubt he will be gone again if we comeback in the second half.
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Chelsea pass the ball better than anyone in the league. Jorginho - wow - metronome.. Let's see if Klopp can figure it out.
    Give salah and mane their shooting boots back then we'd be fine