Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: Contracts and Squad

Quote Originally Posted by dannykos View Post
    glatzel deserves first team game time before sturridge or origi ever play again.
    :d
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    The likes of Lazar Markovic (seeing as the figures are based on 17/18), Alberto Moreno, Simon Mignolet, Divock Origi, Daniel Sturridge and Adam Lallana are back-up players who no longer have a place in the side but are on first team wages.

On top of this, James Milner is one of the highest paid players at the club, and his contract expires this summer, so in total there is the potential to free up around £600k on the wage bill which, bar Milner, won’t affect the first team at all.
    Moreno and Sturridge will certainly be going. Lallana probably should.

Origi probably staying now - think Milner is worth his weight in gold around the dressing room.

So who remains from Rodgers signings?? Lovren/Lallana/Gomez/Mignolet/Oirgi/ That'about it. I think. May have missed someone.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    :d
    When did I post that?! Blimey! 🤨🤣

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    So who remains from Rodgers signings?? Lovren/Lallana/Gomez/Mignolet/Oirgi/ That'about it. I think. May have missed someone.
    Milner, Grujic, Clyne, Firmino? Bogdan lol

Grujic was Klopp.. January 2016...

It's definitely Klopp's team now.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    It's definitely Klopp's team now.
    Yeah, that's why we've just won our first trophy
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Some players who are going or who could potentially be deemed to be worth selling to free up wages / receive transfer fees.

Mignolet - £60k per week
    Karius - £25k per week
    Lovren - £65k per week
    Moreno - £40k per week (going/gone)
    Clyne - £70k per week
    Grujic - £15k per week
    Lallana - £65k per week
    Sturridge - £120k per week (going/gone)
    Ings - £60k per week

Potentially £500k per week that could be free'd up. If you consider the idea of three players to contend for places in the first XI at, say, £130k per week each you'd have those wages covered.

Not that we'll be that extreme in our sales / letting go of players. But it does showcase that there is still potential there for being more efficient with our money.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Some players who are going or who could potentially be deemed to be worth selling to free up wages / receive transfer fees.

Mignolet - £60k per week
    Karius - £25k per week
    Lovren - £65k per week
    Moreno - £40k per week (going/gone)
    Clyne - £70k per week
    Grujic - £15k per week
    Lallana - £65k per week
    Sturridge - £120k per week (going/gone)
    Ings - £60k per week

Potentially £500k per week that could be free'd up. If you consider the idea of three players to contend for places in the first XI at, say, £130k per week each you'd have those wages covered.

Not that we'll be that extreme in our sales / letting go of players. But it does showcase that there is still potential there for being more efficient with our money.
    Lallana's astonishingly on 110k and Lovren astonishingly on 100k

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/liverpool-f.c/payroll/

Ings is already gone, it was a kind of weird deal, a loan deal which becomes permanent at the end of the season, maybe broken down like that for their FFP, think he becomes Saints players on July 1st and they have to pay us the rest of the fee

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/liverpool-loan-danny-ings-to-southampton-ahead-of-20m/1c28lra0hq5wd16liv6tpau7i0

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/danny-ings-leaves-liverpool-reds-15011820

Rumour with Grujic is Edwards thinks it's best to loan him out for another season in the Bundesliga as he'll then be worth 40m next summer

All of those on your list can go
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 5th June 2019 at 12:33 AM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”