Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: Contracts and Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Lallana's astonishingly on 110k and Lovren astonishingly on 100k
    £210k.

That's the over-whelming majority of the wages we could be paying to, say, De Ligt and Aouar.

Mad.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    £210k.

That's the over-whelming majority of the wages we could be paying to, say, De Ligt and Aouar.

Mad.
    My thoughts exactly
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by dannykos View Post
    Playing Sturridge or Origi again is a more of a gamble if you ask me. This kid knows where the goal is - and you can’t teach that.
    Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Divock at least seems to be improving a bit
    Quote Originally Posted by dannykos View Post
    Perhaps - but not convinced he’s a long term solution, so shouldn’t stand in the way of our academy prospects.
    Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    agree, but could be a decent short-term solution.
    Hmmmmm
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

If Marko Grujic goes it better be for big, stupid, silly money - the lad has HUGE potential.

Who do we have currently have in our midfield that is as assured on the ball and capable of dictating the tempo against a side of Bayern Munich's class? Qwalatee player
    Last edited by Steveo; 5th June 2019 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    If Marko Grujic goes it better be for big, stupid, silly money - the lad has HUGE potential.
    100% agreed - I've been saying for a while now that Grujic offers something a little bit different from what we currently have for midfield options, and he does seem to have the talent to be able to play at a top level. The only small issue might be a work permit, can't we find him a nice scouse girl to get married to?

Jurgen will have reports and stats on every minute he plays while out on loan. We don’t often make mistakes on players these days.

Lallana's astonishingly on 110k and Lovren astonishingly on 100k

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/liverpool-f.c/payroll/

Ings is already gone, it was a kind of weird deal, a loan deal which becomes permanent at the end of the season, maybe broken down like that for their FFP, think he becomes Saints players on July 1st and they have to pay us the rest of the fee

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/liverpool-loan-danny-ings-to-southampton-ahead-of-20m/1c28lra0hq5wd16liv6tpau7i0

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/danny-ings-leaves-liverpool-reds-15011820

Rumour with Grujic is Edwards thinks it's best to loan him out for another season in the Bundesliga as he'll then be worth 40m next summer

All of those on your list can go
    Gomez and TAA and Robertson those wages right?

Grujic signed recently a contract , wages?

Brewster still only 10k?
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Van Dijk has said he wants to commit his future to Liverpool for longer than his current remaining 4 years, get it done, give big Virgil and new 5 year deal and a pay rise, he deserves it and it's brilliant he wants to commit himself to a new long term contract to be at the club for his very peak years

Van Dijk has said he wants to commit his future to Liverpool for longer than his current remaining 4 years, get it done, give big Virgil and new 5 year deal and a pay rise, he deserves it and it's brilliant he wants to commit himself to a new long term contract to be at the club for his very peak years
    Get De Ligt in.

Alisson behind De Ligt and Van Dijk, with Fabinho in front - we'd concede very few goals.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    £210k.

Mad.
    Unfortunately looks like we're going to get a Sturridge and Moreno situation where certain types of players/personalities refuse to leave and just want to hang around and pick up wages they don't earn and know they won't get anything like if they move to heaven forbid, continue their careers as professional footballers at an appropriate level
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 6th June 2019 at 06:19 AM.