Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mane signs new contract

All of Manes goals for LFC to date

Just like to point out that while Sad10 Mane shared the golden boot award with Salah and PeA, his tally didnt include a single penalty.

Salah had 3/3 penalties in the pl, PeA 4/5, while Aguerro had 2/2 in his tally.

Mane is the only pl player to score over 20 goals this season in the premier when penalties are excluded.

Congrats Sad10 for the most golden of golden boots this season

He was definitely our most consistent attacker this season.

Absolutely fabulous player, don’t think he’s ever been fully appreciated by the wider football public. Easily our best attacking player this season.

Superb player our front 3 must have 70 goals between them in the past you'd have to stop Torres or Suarez now we have 3 not easy to mark.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Superb player our front 3 must have 70 goals between them in the past you'd have to stop Torres or Suarez now we have 3 not easy to mark.
    Must admit (know in terms of subtleties of a system meaning it wouldn't work most likely) that I regularly daydream of a 4-2-3-1 with a 3 of Mane, Salah and Firmino and the 1 being peak-Torres. Our counters would be absolutely ridiculous. Suarez was a more talented footballer than Torres for sure, but Torres was the stuff of absolute nightmares in terms of burning people for pace whilst looking like he was hardly running at all - Thierry Henry could effortlessly "eat up ground" in the same way. A sight to behold.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Mane's our best forward, he scores most of our big breakthrough goals and he passes the ball when another of our player's in a better position than him, if i'm honest, I wanted him to complete his hat trick v Wolves so he'd walk away with the golden boot on his own, he deserved it most, Mo annoys me sometimes for attempting the impossible when there's a team mate wide open for a much easier chance and at times during the league campaign it felt/seemed as though Mo was too focused on breaking the club scoring records, retaining the golden boot and proving he could live up to last season than making the best decision for the team, and I didn't like that.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Booooooooooom

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

He'd make a great centre forward, fox in the box and great with his head when it comes to scoring.