Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Thread: Another Ramos thread !

Another Ramos thread !

Getting there.

Thoughts, if no one tests for this. How many players including this oik Ramos. Get away with using it previously?.
    Leader of all..master of none..

There is clearly one law for certain groups, clubs and nations and another for the rest. It’s very reminiscent of the so called “Russian state sponsored doping” allegation which in fact - despite the media frenzy - are little more than Russian athletes doing precisely what many of their international counterparts are doing without hiding behind the good old TUE ( Thereputic Use Exemption ) as half the UK and US Olympic teams seem to do shamelessly.

Ramos basically is “Not” responsible - because - in this instance - his club doctor made a clerical error???... FFS. If Ramos was a Ruskie - he wouldn’t have kicked a ball in anger inside the last 2 years!

It's beyond a joke ! Credible journos like Graham Hunter have openly criticised the anti-doping in Spain. Saying they've employed the very same doctors who rose to fame via lance Armstrong and the piss taking that went on in cycling. UEFA do nothing.

One would like to think some authority gives a shit, but obviously not ! The PL should be front and centre in calling for action and resignations.

The excuse offered up and accepted by UEFA is absolutely ridiculous. The doc was a bit excited and mixed up which drug he'd given him , you only get sloppy doctors at the top football clubs in the world when the anti-doping is openly laughed at. Outside of anti-doping issues they are highly competent and the worlds best.

The court of arbitration for sport would likely overturn the punishment anyway (might have been too late though), but I'd like to have seen them kicked out of European competition for a season.

It's the only way that the anti-doping would be taken seriously. Till then it'll be more accidental performance enhancing drug taking, particularly in Spain!!

So what was all that about Salah doing some kind of piss take of Ramos' goal celebration yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    So what was all that about Salah doing some kind of piss take of Ramos' goal celebration yesterday?
    Was that what he was doing? I thought he was giving it the double-headed eagle thing that Shaq gave to the Serbian fans at the world cup?

Quote Originally Posted by Clungeman View Post
    Was that what he was doing? I thought he was giving it the double-headed eagle thing that Shaq gave to the Serbian fans at the world cup?
    I believe it was a mocking of the Ramos Butterfly.. But I guess there is little chance of ever knowing the actual truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Clungeman View Post
    The eagle is done with open hands and it involves all ten fingers. Besides I thought it was the Albanian eagle? Can't see Mo getting stuck in that can of worms.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non