Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Really hope we stuff them on Sunday. Moronhino will try every tactic under the sun to get a result.His whole demeanour makes me sick. I want us to get a 3 goal victory.
    We all hope so. This is the first one I've missed in a few seasons as they have been awful games these past few years. So we'll probably win now I'm not going 😂😂
    As long as we attack them we should be ok but you can never be too confident against that lot .

Ironically they have got the players to threaten us in pure footballing terms, but Mourinho probably won't play them. Mata always did well against us both with Man U and chelsea, but i don't think he will get a sniff of a game. ddin't he play in Europe and Mourinho thinks he is not big enough and defensive enough.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Ironically they have got the players to threaten us in pure footballing terms, but Mourinho probably won't play them. Mata always did well against us both with Man U and chelsea, but i don't think he will get a sniff of a game. ddin't he play in Europe and Mourinho thinks he is not big enough and defensive enough.
    I've just seen that about Mata, 3 goals and 4 assists against us.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

If available I would start with Clyne. If we’re going to need him over the next few weeks, he’ll need match fitness and there’s only one way to get that. Maybe take him off when we’re comfortably ahead and drop Milner back there.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

+1 for starting Clyne if fit. We'll need to rely on him for a few weeks, so better start now.

Also - seeing as they're going to spend all game lumping diagonals to Fellaini and Lukaku I'd rather not see Jordan anywhere near our midfield. He consistently fails to deal with second balls in and round our box, of which there will be many. Rather Fabinho started alongside Milner and Keita. Gini is gash.

He either doesn't rate Clyne or they've had a massive falling out. Both AA and Gomez unavailable and he picks Milner at right back. I reckon he'll be gone in the summer, or even sooner.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

From the offal:

“Clyney was unfortunately injured in the last two or three weeks. It was nothing serious but serious enough that he couldn’t be a part of training. Luckily, for four days he is in full training again – so that’s good. Is he ready for 90 minutes? I don’t know. Is he ready? Yes.”

“Clyney is a very experienced player. Is it perfect? No. Is he experienced enough to do it? Yes, 100 per cent. We have other options as well, so we will not push Clyney through now after not the longest spell of training.

“We still have young guns. We have Rafa Camacho, who played outstandingly well in pre-season. Even Curtis Jones played – I think they both played against United [in pre-season].

I don’t think Klopp’s got problem with him... it’s just that he’s always injured. Personally I think he’s way past his best and agree that he’ll be gone in the summer.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Hate playing them, wouldn't be at all surprised if there're the ones to end our unbeaten PL run.

Anyway, Keita has to start, Hendo and Wij almost guaranteed too now Milner will be at RB.

If the 3 amigos turn up we should thump them.

Certainly on the last 5 games between us where we haven't won once if i'm correct 3 Losses and 2 Draws.They have to be odds on fav's.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Certainly on the last 5 games between us where we haven't won once if i'm correct 3 Losses and 2 Draws.They have to be odds on fav's.
    Hopefully the league leaders can defy the odds and beat this united side....

Bitters doing their usual top 6 cave in act. Utterly woeful.