Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I think CCTV plays or has played to much FIFA 😂😂
    You just need to put a bit more effort and thought into the lineups matey

What are we gonna see today ?
    1) Long balls ? Only shaqiri is worse at winning aerials than hendo.
    2) Pace breaking central. Fabinho wins headers no bother. He's 1st at lfc for tackles intercepts duels won and possession won in the final third. He lacks that burst of pace which hendo does also. So keita gini milner have a bit more of it.
    3) A big bad bus. We need to have a bit more umph when the ball gets recycled back (watch Dublin in gaa as a good example- yes a different code). This is where keita rocks it, he provides pace aggression tackles but can cause them problems with the ball dribbling etc. He played better in his most recent best performance deeper in the second half and was pivotal in us playing some real football in the last 30 odd mins of that game.
    4) Klopp has hinted he'll be looking at this game with some new solutions in mind. Hendo ain't new and how exactly hes going to be a lynchpin I just can't see it.
    5) hendo can provide endeavour off the bench while Gini covers the back line with Moreno from the bench

Ps pes is superior

I would be amazed if he started Gini at Right back considering he's never played there were as Milner and Fabinho have. Especially in such a big game.
    We showed Napoli no respect in our line up the other night. Hopefully or starting line up reflects the same. Fucking at them from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I would be amazed if he started Gini at Right back considering he's never played there were as Milner and Fabinho have. Especially in such a big game.
    We showed Napoli no respect in our line up the other night. Hopefully or starting line up reflects the same. Fucking at them from the start.
    I do think Klopp will start Milner at right back. I just have an inkling that gini could do a better job there today.

We'll play ball first half, but I expect us to be all over them 'like a drunk on a kebab' for the entire second half.

United are the only team that have a positive goal difference against us in the pl under Klopp. We're -2gd over that time and have had poor results against them.

Think Klopp will look to right that wrong today with the help of his new additions.

LFC +2gd minimum and a win obviously

Quote Originally Posted by pob View Post
    form is very rarely a factor in this game though is it? we're due a win against them alright but it would be so typical of them to end our unbeaten run with a scabby late goal. i'd take a 0-0 right now tbh
    Form is less relevant as the passions run high and force both teams to do better than normal.

Sadly I'll be driving during the match today.

Very likely kilbane will be on co-commentary so let's force the narrative.

Ings puts Southampton up against arsenal 1-0

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Form is less relevant as the passions run high and force both teams to do better than normal.
    On our last match VVD was pretty pissed off with those around him while our forwards were wasteful. It's not often you qualify from a must win game into the knockout stages of the cl and have a team feeling like it has to redeem itself at the weekend

It's in...

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Eh oh let's go

I'm very surprised that Klopp is only playing one of his usually preferred midfield three from the start.

Is Clyne match fit ? Big shock that plus no Henderson starting, That's why we have a big squad I guess.
    It's Naby time 😎