Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 19 of 85 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819202122232425262969 ... LastLast

Thread: This Weekend’s Other Matches

Quote Originally Posted by red_4_lyf View Post
    2-0 Manchester United, Rashford. They continue to keep picking up points while Chelsea and Arsenal drop points recently. Just as Ole has come in too... you couldn’t write it could you?! They’ll end up finishing fourth and OGS will be the hero. B*****ds
    Don’t panic they haven’t played anyone yet they have Spurs away soon could do with them nicking a point in that one.

OGS doing well could be a blessing as he will fail overall at the minute he has a free hit.

He couldn't have had an easier start, sacked Mourinho at the perfect time.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by red_4_lyf View Post
    2-0 Manchester United, Rashford. They continue to keep picking up points while Chelsea and Arsenal drop points recently. Just as Ole has come in too... you couldn’t write it could you?! They’ll end up finishing fourth and OGS will be the hero. B*****ds
    I read somewhere that Ferguson is back at training, giving pep talks and Ole "keeps him informed", sure he'll steal some of the credit!

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Yes, most on 65 minutes but Newc v Man Utd kicked off at 8pm, Man Utd just took the lead 0-1
    Man United winning may not be the worst thing with Spurs being their next match.

A draw there would keep Spurs further away, whilst keeping United away from any unlikely push for 4th spot.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

If they do get top 4. means they may keep Gollum face.. And don't go for Poch.. which top footballer would go to manure with Ole as manager
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    If they do get top 4. means they may keep Gollum face.. And don't go for Poch.. which top footballer would go to manure with Ole as manager
    I do see what you're saying - though the more years they have without Champion's League football, the better for us. Attaining 4th might help them acquire the likes of Koulibaly or whoever from the financial/attractiveness perspective despite Ole. Perhaps they can finish level with 4th, but lose out on Goal Difference - best of both?

Their fans are pretty confident of Solskjaer "pulling a Di Matteo" - Heaven Forbid. As good as PSG are, they've a history of being a bit flakey in Europe - might have to beat them over two legs in the Quarters.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    He couldn't have had an easier start, sacked Mourinho at the perfect time.
    Clever work from their board that. Let’s hope the honeymoon period soon ends!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I do see what you're saying - though the more years they have without Champion's League football, the better for us. Attaining 4th might help them acquire the likes of Koulibaly or whoever from the financial/attractiveness perspective despite Ole. Perhaps they can finish level with 4th, but lose out on Goal Difference - best of both?

Their fans are pretty confident of Solskjaer "pulling a Di Matteo" - Heaven Forbid. As good as PSG are, they've a history of being a bit flakey in Europe - might have to beat them over two legs in the Quarters.
    I want them to keep Solskjaer.. I just think they will implode next season early on.. And they will be back to square 1. and Poch will either be still at Spurs or gone to Madrid.
    Leader of all..master of none..

They could have played their U23’s and won the last four games.

PSG will humiliate them. Enjoy !

Chelsea fans all over Twitter saying the club needs to spend more money
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!