Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 7 of 85 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141757 ... LastLast

Thread: This Weekend’s Other Matches

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    And the mancs go a goal up after being awarded a soft free kick.
    Morinho
    The timing of Mourinho's sacling the appointment of Solksjaer absolutely brilliant for us. There is a United media love fest and attention has moved away from the title race and all anout how Ole will fare etc. It works in our favour. I wish them short term upswing for this reason.

Rashford's goal means the mancs climb above Watford into 6th

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Morinho
    The timing of Mourinho's sacling the appointment of Solksjaer absolutely brilliant for us. There is a United media love fest and attention has moved away from the title race and all anout how Ole will fare etc. It works in our favour. I wish them short term upswing for this reason.
    Agree, agent Jose strikes from the beyond.

Shows you how shit Mourinho was

Luckily they're too far behind, unless we go to the complete dogs
    Last edited by Kev0909; 22nd December 2018 at 08:00 PM.

Hold on they only beating Cardiff
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Hold on they only beating Cardiff
    If this was jose it would be 0-0

Moyes debut was a 4-1 win in South Wales.

Typical new manager result. Players can no longer sulk and blame someone else so they pull their fingers out for a game or two.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

It's an expected win against a struggling (probably relegation-bound) side.
    I'd like to believe that even Maureen would have managed a dire 1-0 victory against them.

United are a shite side who will fall back to their level once more especially once they face quality opposition again, and the euphoria of 'new-manager-smell' wears off.

Mourinho built a flawed team and just because he's gone doesn't mean that those flaws disappeared with him. Ole's probably going to be able to conceal them for a while longer while the players play for him and try to show they're down with the new regime, but until they get a massive overhaul either in this coming transfer window (not going to happen with the expected 50 Million transfer warchest he's been promised) or more likely in the summer with a new permanent manager with more leeway to construct the team in their own image.
    To be precise it's only a portion of me downloaded via satellite.
    This Gynoid's E-brain lacks.........capacity.

In all fairness theu looked very good. Theu looked fearless so i thinl though the team has flaws it will take time for the bubble to burst.

For me they are playing an important supporting role as they will now be hugging most of the attention. The channel i was watching the post match interviewer said Martial's goal was contender for goal of the season. So the love in is well and trully on. All we need to do now is to take care of our business. I think all things considered this is the best opportunity to crack number 19 ever. We mist take it and make it count. United have fallen behind and a honeymoon period will be met with a dose of reality similar to Arsenal. City and Liverpool have caught a march on the rest of the league. And all 3 have significant rebuilding to do. Spurs are in a do or die situation. No signings, new stadium, Phoch possibly leaving and I also see many of their ace players leaving unless they start paying them more.