Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 9 of 85 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161959 ... LastLast

Thread: This Weekend’s Other Matches

If I could have one spurs player it would be Son. Fantastic ability.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

The Guardian mob (Max Rushden, Barry Glendenning, Mark Langdon et al) are so anti us/up City's backside at the moment it's untrue. Not just on their podcast, but also during their slots on TalkCrud - hence why I felt the need to comment.

They really, really don't want us winning the title, partially because they think we'll "be ubearable", as if anyone in our position given how long it's been and how much grief we've had to take wouldn't 'give some back. Apparently Man City have been/are 'magnificent', despite the fact they've lost twice in the league (inc less than a day before this latest bout of fellatio), never mind in Europe. The way they are/have been going on about them you'd think that it was Man City that were undefeated thus far and that they had beaten everyone by at least five goals whilst playing the kind of football that has never been dreamed of, let alone played.

How these people are seen as 'respected' and 'knowledgeable' journalists/pundits I do not know. Well actually I do know. I just hate to acknowledge the fact that you can spout any factually incorrect, biased b/s, just so long as you suck up enough to someone else who shares the same kind of views and who happens to own a suitable platform on which these people can air their nonsense.

Oh great! Natalie Sawyer and Ryan Mason (another two Liverpool hating/City loving f-wits) are next up on Talkcrud. Let's hear what biased, nonsensical b/s these muppets can add to the dung heap of nonsense currently being espoused.

Complete embarrassment 2-6 now. They are awful

Doesn’t matter what manager they bring in. Gutless, show no fight at all. A club keeps coming after you this many goals up then at least let some challenges fly in.
    Last edited by 3underpar; 23rd December 2018 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Yep. I expressed that view quite recently (it may have been on here) and someone took exception to that view because I said he was similar in a number of ways to Bobby.

Goodson emptying faster than the bottle of Jack Daniels by my side. Best fans in the world.

Noodle, I love your passion..I hardly listen to the media be it sky or talksport. All that matters is 3 points against Newcastle
    Leader of all..master of none..

Away Spurs fans chanting “Na na na na you’re shit” the truest thing I’ve heard in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    He does appear to be perfect for Klopp’s style too.

Everton terrible today all over the pitch. The lack of quality is kind of forgivable but the absence of fight and desire was unforgivable - I think they lost every 50/50. Tony Pulis waiting by the phone.

Spurs for me is the bigger threat. They came close on 2 occasions, so they have a chip on their shoulder also the desire to go one step further. The other thing is they quietly going about their business whilst everyone is on about us and City. A real danger the sooner they fall away the better.