Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 66 123456781151 ... LastLast

Thread: January?

January?

So with us top of the pile do we want anything in the transfer window?

It's never easy to get any value in this window, however at the moment we must look a very attractive proposition to a lot of players right now.

I'd like to see another top striker come in, but it's hard to know who's come in to play second fiddle to Firminio, especially as we've got Sturridge.

I'd also like to see a strong midfield attacker in the guise of Isco.

Any thoughts?
    You are essentially an oxygen thief.

Having started a Nabil Fekir thread, Ill give you three guesses who I would like.

Aquilani?
    You are essentially an oxygen thief.

Hed have to improve for that to happen.

Insigne or Isco perhaps if Klopp doesn't want Fekir. Always been a fan of Insigne - at U21 level he and Borini looked excellent together - time has shown that the quality of that pairing lay with one rather than both. His quick thinking goal against Real Madrid is one I rewatch occasionally.

De Ligt or Koulibaly could make our defence look even more ridiculous.

Doubt any will happen - but are of the level we need to "shop" to improve this side.

Klopp will probably unearth a "who?" signing from Armenia who turns into the next Stoichkov overnight! If we follow the talented-but-relegated formula again in the Summer we could well end up with Sessegnon.

Suso looks to be doing well these days!
    Last edited by Insidious; 23rd December 2018 at 12:58 AM.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

The latest rumour is that Chelsea are interested in signing Fekir in January.

I really hope Klopp insists on a couple of new faces to give us even more depth for the run in. This is a golden opportunity to exploit our current position. That said, I don’t think we’ll sign anyone unless we get a major injury in the next few weeks.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Easy. Just have a look at our feeder club who's the best of the team, any decent Southampton player now ?! Oops sorry I mean Roma player.

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    Easy. Just have a look at our feeder club who's the best of the team, any decent Southampton player now ?! Oops sorry I mean Roma player.
    Manolas, Pellegrini or Under are the three you'd argue fit in terms of their age/potential (27 not being "old") for a centre-back. Think they play Juventus later/tomorrow so might be worth watching
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Some news papers are saying Christian Pulisic will leave Dortmund in the January window.. And that he could be headed to us..
    would be interesting if that transfer happens.
    Leader of all..master of none..