Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891252 ... LastLast

Thread: January?

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Some news papers are saying Christian Pulisic will leave Dortmund in the January window.. And that he could be headed to us..
    would be interesting if that transfer happens.
    Yes, I've seen this same reporting in multiple outlets too.
    And the reporting is that it could all be tied up as early as next week.

Unfortunately pretty much all of them are using the same (scummy) source.
    You know which one.

So until a deal is officially announced on the offal - complete with player holding up shirt - I would take it all with a huge gigantic grain of salt.
    To be precise it's only a portion of me downloaded via satellite.
    This Gynoid's E-brain lacks.........capacity.

Oh well didn't know the source came from that filth.. and yes you can never be sure what the actual truth is, until the player is here
    Leader of all..master of none..

I'm just afraid Barcelona come in again for any of our 3 front 3. Firmino is a south American isn't he ?

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    I'm just afraid Barcelona come in again for any of our 3 front 3. Firmino is a south American isn't he ?
    Doubtful they'd do that on his current form.
    And Mane just recently signed an extension (yeah, I know. Doesn't mean much at these stakes), and he hasn't been lighting up the formbook either recently.

Salah might be a concern, but there's been nothing (from him or his people) to indicate that he's looking for such a move.
    Especially when it most likely almost certainly means he'd be going there to be a bench-warmer behind their current starters.
    To be precise it's only a portion of me downloaded via satellite.
    This Gynoid's E-brain lacks.........capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Some news papers are saying Christian Pulisic will leave Dortmund in the January window.. And that he could be headed to us..
    would be interesting if that transfer happens.
    This would be a good signing, a cheeky bid for Alderweireld too
    The Anfield plaque is there to remind our lads who they're playing for, and to remind the opposition who they're playing against

Barcelona have to pay 100m premium for any of our players until 2020 or something like that.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    We'll just have to start out-performing them domestically and in Europe and start buying their f**king players, the entitled sh*tnozzles.
    Last edited by Insidious; 29th December 2018 at 11:27 AM.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Bild are reporting deal agreed for Pulisic to Chelsea next summer for Ä50m.
    Not seen any reliable sources linking us to him, Klopp mustnít be that keen, Ä50m ainít all that.
    He didnít appear bothered when Aubameyang left Dortmund either, maybe heís just not interested in taking players from his old club.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Bild are reporting deal agreed for Pulisic to Chelsea next summer for €50m.
    Not seen any reliable sources linking us to him, Klopp mustn’t be that keen, €50m ain’t all that.
    He didn’t appear bothered when Aubameyang left Dortmund either, maybe he’s just not interested in taking players from his old club.
    On Aubameyang, he's allegedly a bit "diva"-ish and that's just not Klopp's thing.

I think if he had a notoriously professional attitude akin to someone like Milner he'd have been one of Klopp's first buys.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Be surprised if we aren't in for pulicic to be honest.