Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151858 ... LastLast

Thread: January?

Buy Real Data Base Registered Passport, Driverís License, ID Card, Birth Certificate, Green
    Card, Visa, TOEFL , IELTS etc

Buy high-quality, real passport, visa, driving license, identity cards, marriage certificates,
    Diplomas.We are a team of professionals with many years of experience in producing fake passports and other identity documents, the best producers of quality fake documents. With
    More than million documents circulating in the world.
    We offer only original high-quality true-false passport, driving license,
    ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, fake diplomas International and other products for a number of countries such as USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway,Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain,United Kingdom.
    This list is not complete.
    For more information and place to the right
    please contact us by email or phone.
    BUY BRITISH false passports (UK), American, Canadian
    False identification cards ONLINE IN THE UNITED STATES, THE DRIVING.
    Buy your birth certificate
    Buy your LICENSE
    Contact support email: contact romeoporto1@gmail.com
    Skype .. romeoporto2
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcm3A5dBls8

This is a football forum.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

Wait,....

Let me grab a notepad and pencil and jot down what Mr. Bot has to say before he(it?) gets banned.
    It might come in handy sometime.

Mr. Bot, do you also do custom full size portraits?
    I need one faked of me in some sort of military regalia standing with a horse in some ostentatious pose almost Nelson Drake or Napoleon-like.
    And how much would that cost me?
    To be precise it's only a portion of me downloaded via satellite.
    This Gynoid's E-brain lacks.........capacity.

Pulisic will play next half season before loaning to Roma, year later Roma buy him for 40m. 2 years later when he is 23 we will get him at 55m.

Clyne to Bournemouth is a bizarre move considering the defensive injuries we have. Unless we can recall him at any time and he get regular games, this doesnít make sense

Quote Originally Posted by g-man View Post
    Clyne to Bournemouth is a bizarre move considering the defensive injuries we have. Unless we can recall him at any time and he get regular games, this doesnít make sense
    Yeah this is a head scratcher. How many quality RBís do we have? Why risk it? Hoever is only 16.
    Last edited by 3underpar; 4th January 2019 at 03:25 PM.

Just read that Clyne thing. WTF. Unless we are bringing another full back in i dont see how thats a benfefit to us at all, plus thats him not returning to the club.

Very odd indeed. I don't really want to see Milner or Fabinho back there... they have important roles further up the pitch. Gomez (when fit) can do it, but that means we'll see more of big head in central defence (shudder).

I would definitely play Hoever on Monday. He's shown maturity way beyond his age, and he's not training with the first team for nothing.

Long term we need some decent cover for both full backs.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Just read that Clyne thing. WTF. Unless we are bringing another full back in i dont see how thats a benfefit to us at all, plus thats him not returning to the club.
    I'd read theres a chance camacho moves to sporting Lisbon this window too. Maybe he let Clyne go to keep Camacho ? Madness to let both leave unreplaced.

Don't see why we're letting players go. Seems to me there's only a concern of upsetting the group spirit by adding top players, but not in losing valued group members already here....

Moreno, Sturridge & Solanke possible movers too going of the speculations..