Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now


Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 420

Thread: Manchester City v Liverpool (Match Thread)

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    4,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Okay now we have two differing opinions on shots hitting the bar/(post?)

    Next one wins.
    Both bar and post off target Crimson

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,037
    The steady Eddies in midfield are the problem. We lack thay slickness from tje midfield. Look at that one turn and creativity from Mo and we almost scored. There was a moment where Gini got it in a advanced area he could have shot or driven into the box but he passed sideways to a team mate. Thay team mate Milner did the same to Hendo who then did the same.

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,288
    Soft yellow given to Wijnaldum for nothing

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    26,411
    Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    The steady Eddies in midfield are the problem. We lack thay slickness from tje midfield. Look at that one turn and creativity from Mo and we almost scored. There was a moment where Gini got it in a advanced area he could have shot or driven into the box but he passed sideways to a team mate. Thay team mate Milner did the same to Hendo who then did the same.
    Not enough creativity and potency in attack. We badly need someone who can 'control' a game.

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    26,411
    Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    Soft yellow given to Wijnaldum for nothing
    One of our players is going to get sent off. The ref is aching to dish out a red card.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    4,968
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Not enough creativity and potency in attack. We badly need someone who can 'control' a game.
    January transfer window? Or am still in Christmas present mode?

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Chester
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Not enough creativity and potency in attack. We badly need someone who can 'control' a game.
    Can now see why the Ox always performs against these. That drive from midfield.

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Prince RC'S kitchen
    Posts
    12,438
    I'd like to see fabinho and big shaq in 2nd half

  9. #79
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    6,238
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Both bar and post off target Crimson
    Alright, then that's what I'll go with.
    To be precise it's only a portion of me downloaded via satellite.
    This Gynoid's E-brain lacks.........capacity.

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    4,968
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    One of our players is going to get sent off. The ref is aching to dish out a red card.
    “Greater Manchester Ref”

Similar Threads

  1. Liverpool vs Manchester City (Match Thread)
    By RedNoodle in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 10th October 2018, 09:30 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •