Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8485152535455565758

Thread: The Title race, City, Pressure

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefootyfan View Post
    I've just had a little look on the forum bluemoon and Jesus wept I knew Man U fans hate Liverpool but the level of vitriol spewed on bluemoon towards Liverpool the city the club and the fans is like nothing I've ever seen before. They really do come out with some vile stuff.
    Mancs are picks. The City fans are proper horrible Manc dickheads, the United fans are Manc wannabes.

Funny what success does to people, i was unfortunate enough to live in Manc for 10 years, pre City getting billionaire owners, back then most City fans were down to earth and all in all pretty decent whereas the United mob were truly horrible, entitled pricks, just like their team at the time
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Funnily enough, I was at their game on Saturday, among empty seats, and the Spurs fans were a wonderful berating bunch o' fellas. They out-sang the Blue Moon crowd for large portions of the game.
    On the way out City had a couple of knob-heads going on about beating the scousers to the Prem.
    I did speak to a couple of their die-hard fans and they still think that it's Liverpool's this year.
    Also interesting to observe their MC's and DJ's outside the ground doing their level-best to up the crowd-noise (without success). Even two minutes before the team came on, they are on the big-screen emploring a loud noise.
    They do artificially amp up the sound anyway.
    Pity Spurs couldn't finish their chances.
    Once a Red,
    you'll never walk alone

Quote Originally Posted by worldpanel View Post
    Funnily enough, I was at their game on Saturday, among empty seats, and the Spurs fans were a wonderful berating bunch o' fellas. They out-sang the Blue Moon crowd for large portions of the game.
    On the way out City had a couple of knob-heads going on about beating the scousers to the Prem.
    I did speak to a couple of their die-hard fans and they still think that it's Liverpool's this year.
    Also interesting to observe their MC's and DJ's outside the ground doing their level-best to up the crowd-noise (without success). Even two minutes before the team came on, they are on the big-screen emploring a loud noise.
    They do artificially amp up the sound anyway.
    Pity Spurs couldn't finish their chances.
    It is a pity, they made a lot of Ederson's saves, but Spurs players took a touch too many on 3 of them, it was right there, sat up nicely to whack early, first time into the opposite corner giving the keeper no chance
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    I sometimes steel myself and have a butchers at what they're saying and they are without doubt the vilest, nasty bunch of so and so's out there (in regards to us). If they are anything like that in real life they should be stopped from passing on their genes, as well as mixing with others. Some of them are in the 40-60 age range to boot.
    no problem, in-breeding I suspect
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Newcastles record signing Almiron is out for the rest of the season. Every little helps.