Thread: Wales 21 England 13...The Rugger

Wales 21 England 13...The Rugger

Listen...Being a Sheep Shagger as you English would call me(prefer a Zebra myself,with knee length boots on if poss)...AND being a far more passionate Liverpool/footy fan than a Rugby fan I rather enjoyed the 2nd half comeback by the lads today against what I thought were a very accomplished England rugby team....Lovely Jubbly!!...

After what England did to Ireland & France the scene was set for a grand slam. Still might be but not to script. Wales haven't looked convincing this six nations apart from that last 40 minutes - but they deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    After what England did to Ireland & France the scene was set for a grand slam. Still might be but not to script. Wales haven't looked convincing this six nations apart from that last 40 minutes - but they deserved it.
    Totally agree,I thought England would repeat the Ireland performance and simply overpower us...Was very surprised and delighted it didn't happen!...

Let one of us win the world cup

French win tomorrow...

Well we did it...Bollocked the Irish and won the Grand Slam...Got into a session of Champ Manager on me lappy with a few lagers in tow and thought 'Let's see how many England are stuffing Scotland by?'...Turned it on to ITV and lo and behold Scotland are winning 38-31 from a 31-0 deficit....And then England score under the posts for a 38 all draw.....But I have to be honest here to prove my absolute LOVE and DEVOTION to this wonderful club of ours,I would have gladly taken a welsh rugby wooden spoon in favour of a 19th League title this year...No contest!...
    Last edited by Martyboy; 16th March 2019 at 08:26 PM.

Me too Marty, if we hadn't been thonked by ye and the English of course.
    Congratulations, let one of us bring the Web Ellis northside later on in the year

The Paddy's were terrible, Italy would have put in a better effort today. You can't knock the Glamf Slam winners though, best team all the way through!