Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now


Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 363940414243444546
Results 451 to 460 of 460

Thread: Everton v Liverpool (Match Thread)

  1. #451
    I don't see it like that.

    Everyone is over thinking stuff.

    We have to.
    We must.

    A prison sentence. It's football ffs. Sport.

    Cool, calm, focus.

    Not dramatic, over thinking, over analysing everything.

    We will never win another league title if everyone is panicking like it's the end of the world.

    Players come.
    Players go.
    Management.
    Fans.

    1 point ffs get a grip everyone.

    Christ if everyone panics what happens?

  2. #452
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    7,329
    Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    So 29 games 70 points is brilliant.

    Up against a team who are the most expensively assembled.

    Fantastic effort. 1 point behind the world's best team.
    Not only the worlds best team, the best team ever,ever,ever and ever...idst....said Martin Tyler and chums.

  3. #453
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    7,329
    Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    I don't see it like that.

    Everyone is over thinking stuff.

    We have to.
    We must.

    A prison sentence. It's football ffs. Sport.

    Cool, calm, focus.

    Not dramatic, over thinking, over analysing everything.

    We will never win another league title if everyone is panicking like it's the end of the world.

    Players come.
    Players go.
    Management.
    Fans.

    1 point ffs get a grip everyone.

    Christ if everyone panics what happens?
    This what I hate about football now. The constant 24 hr focus on things. Social media,sky etc. Sky having "analysts" every day talking about the same things. Constantly looking for controversy in things managers say or peoole like Geoff Shreeves trying to stir the pot.

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    11,345
    Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Not only the worlds best team, the best team ever,ever,ever and ever...idst....said Martin Tyler and chums.
    Don't start me on that Cunt. He took delight in mentioning Liverpool potentially slipping after Allison slipped kicking the ball.
    He really hates us .

  5. #455
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    7,329
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Don't start me on that Cunt. He took delight in mentioning Liverpool potentially slipping after Allison slipped kicking the ball.
    He really hates us .
    A grade A cunt. He fucking loves city hence his ever present "ageroooooooooooooooo" each time he scores.
    Theres only Souness and Thommo who want us to win it. The rest either hate us or want to be proved right. Neville has an article on there at the moment saying we should almost deliberatley go out of the CL. Im sure Klopp would be on board with that Gary.

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,509
    I want us to be the team that everyone hates, they way everyone goes on about how they want us to not win the Prem should inspire/drive us on to win it!

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    I want us to be the team that everyone hates, they way everyone goes on about how they want us to not win the Prem should inspire/drive us on to win it!
    Depends if we have the mental strength to actual go through with it
    Leader of all..master of none..

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,509
    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Depends if we have the mental strength to actual go through with it
    I'd like to think Klopp is drilling into them how we need to step up every game from now to the end of the season after Sunday!! I know we haven't been in this situation for a while but we had the mental strength to make it to the Champions League Final last season so we should be able to handle pressure.

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,447
    Anyone who think Burnley will be an easy game will get a shock. They will shove everyone including their forwards 30 yards from their own goal area. And squeeze the entire time. Giving us not a ounce of space to play in. That's why if we aren't winning and theres 20 minutes left. we should shove Van Djik up the top and go long to him. and try and get the second balls.
    Leader of all..master of none..

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    I'd like to think Klopp is drilling into them how we need to step up every game from now to the end of the season after Sunday!! I know we haven't been in this situation for a while but we had the mental strength to make it to the Champions League Final last season so we should be able to handle pressure.
    Its fine before the game getting motivated. Its when a pass goes wrong or a easy chance is missed. will they start to fret?
    Leader of all..master of none..

Similar Threads

  1. Brighton v Liverpool (Match Thread)
    By RedNoodle in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 14th January 2019, 03:27 AM
  2. Liverpool vs Everton (Match Thread)
    By RedNoodle in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 5th December 2018, 07:14 PM
  3. PSG v Liverpool (Match Thread)
    By RedNoodle in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 345
    Last Post: 30th November 2018, 04:16 PM
  4. Liverpool vs Fulham (Match Thread)
    By RedNoodle in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 12th November 2018, 04:59 PM
  5. Liverpool vs PSG (Match Thread)
    By RedNoodle in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 20th September 2018, 11:48 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •