Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 108 of 278 FirstFirst ... 85898101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2775

Thread: Summer 2019

In other words the midfield 3 is a work horse that fills up the midfield

Our creativity comes from our full backs

What was it 20 assists

Sure the midfield could do better

But in the 433 it isn't here we need strengthening

And the only position(s) I see us improving is the CB but if Gomez stays fit

And CF , more a goalscorer, and perhaps a bit more pace

The xi , and squad are really strong

97 points and CL winners is exceptionally amazing

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    In a discussion about the quality of two leagues you posted a table of the coefficients ranking the European leagues.

I must have missed your point here, was this an arbitrary post in the context of the discussion ?
    Yes General

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post

My best 11 as of now:
    Alisson
    TAA Gomez VVD Robertson
    Hendo Fabinho Keita
    Salah Firmino Mane
    Matip instead of Gomez otherwise the same for me. Gini needs to up his game for me, not nearly enough goals or assists from him, zero assists in any competition last season, needs to do much better, Fernandes is highly rated for a reason, made Wijnaldum look very ordinary by comparison in the Portugal v Holland Nations League final, looked far more creative and capable of goals and quicker to press and much better defensively.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post

The squad is piss weak, lose Salah, Mane, Bobby, Hendo, Trent, Robbo or Virgil for any period of time and that will unfortunately be demonstrated all too well, so into another season with fingers crossed we don't pick up any injuries

Under 20's

Germany v Denmark just kicked off

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Under 20's

Germany v Denmark just kicked off
    Ha ha Stefan Kuntz is the Germany U20's manager

Never ever forget the commentary from when he scored v England, "And Germany have scored, Kuntz"

1-0 Germany Richter

In other words the midfield 3 is a work horse that fills up the midfield

Our creativity comes from our full backs

What was it 20 assists

Sure the midfield could do better

But in the 433 it isn't here we need strengthening

And the only position(s) I see us improving is the CB but if Gomez stays fit

And CF , more a goalscorer, and perhaps a bit more pace

Winning the champions league is boss. 97 points where the last 3 pl title winners have amassed 93, 100 and 98 points isn't that amazing in context, its great that we got 97 points as we improved with transfers and we weren't that far off city the previous year but for an accrual of fine margins. But that is the recent ballpark for our aims - winning the title.
    Saying that we have the opportunity to be the strongest 11 and squad over coming seasons.

But but but Who has 5 centre backs we sell Lovren

The club said they'd only spend big improving the 11, think theres room there to improve the squad with players that wont cost big/massive transfer fees.
    Mbappe and Werner can play wide in a 3 which is Klopps main formation. While a 4 can be made with our current front 3.

If Klopp can find a kuyt like player for left wide forward in a 4231 at least and fullback that would be nice. Since the creativity is so important, whereas a leftback/leftCb with the same creativity would be very tricky to find.

Yes General
    Well if you're posting arbitrary posts like the coefficients, maybe you should be more concrete in making your posts/points more intelligible or clearly.
    Mauves ovriers ne trovera ja bon hostill.

Guess I agree with UEFA so in ranking the French league above the Portuguese one. While you arent saying any league is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Matip instead of Gomez otherwise the same for me. Gini needs to up his game for me, not nearly enough goals or assists from him, zero assists in any competition last season, needs to do much better, Fernandes is highly rated for a reason, made Wijnaldum look very ordinary by comparison in the Portugal v Holland Nations League final, looked far more creative and capable of goals and quicker to press and much better defensively.
    From what I've read bruno is for a midfield 3 and not really for the front 3. While hes talented and the goals/assists cant be sniffed at the depth issues are more pressing up top. If he could play across the front 3 it'd make more sense.

I wouldn't take too much from that game. Bit of a nothing competition and after a long season. While Fernandes is clearly on the market and looking to move.