Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 184 of 279 FirstFirst ... 84134174177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191194234 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2782

Thread: Summer 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    Here's your new signings...

“It’s up to Alex,” Klopp told the Liverpool Echo in an exclusive interview. “Life can sometimes be about luck, and has had a really unlucky time with the injury.

“Two seasons ago, when he got injured, he was in the shape of his life, looking so positive.

“I’m so happy with how it looks at the moment, but of course we are going to have to see.

“But Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain... come on. Fit… if that’s not a new signing, then I don’t know. To buy him, after the impression we got when he played for us, what do we think the price would be to buy that level of player?!?

“Rhian Brewster, Joe Gomez, Adam Lallana, it’s all clear. We have these players, now we have to use them.

“If they are playing, then good. If not, then they have to push the others. That’s how it should be. That’s how good squads work, and that’s what we believe in.”
    I still think we are a left back and winger short of a complete squad but we'll just have to see...

If you believe what you read, he is hoping to bring another player in, no idea what position though.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    I still think we are a left back and winger short of a complete squad but we'll just have to see...
    Maybe Jurgen see's Laroucci or Lewis as adequate cover to Robbo after their showings so far?

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    If you believe what you read, he is hoping to bring another player in, no idea what position though.
    It looks like he's got a target but as you say, god know's what position, seem's like he's keeping his cards close to his chest on this one!

It looks like he's got a target but as you say, god know's what position, seem's like he's keeping his cards close to his chest on this one!
    Indeed Aldo.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    So Bale then?
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Indeed Aldo.
    While most are panicking, I'm more intrigued as to who Klopp will bring in (if the right player is available that is!).

While most are panicking, I'm more intrigued as to who Klopp will bring in (if the right player is available that is!).

"Don't tell him Pike"

“Don’t Panic Mr. Mainwaring,

Not sure about Lorucci being used as cover in League or Champions League games, he looks to have a good Moreno impression in him.
    Looking good on the ball one minute, trying to dribble his way out of his own box the next. Milner and Gomez probably candidates before one of the youngsters.

That's my issue Gomez and Milner are ok as fullbacks defensively. But going forward the lack the ability to create.
    I agree on Lorucci he looks clumsy sometimes.
    Leader of all..master of none..