Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 2 of 279 FirstFirst 1234567891252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2019

Bring back Clyne, Wilson and possibly Grujic from loan. Buy a left back as backup, attacking midfielder and a striker/winger/forward.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    How do you know I'm in france?
    There's a reason he's called CCTV...

Back on topic, this summer I'd like to see Wilson and Grujic brought into the first team full time. Beyond that, I think we certainly will need a back-up left back, and I'd look for some more creativity in midfield also.

There's a question around what we do to bolster the attack too; do we look for someone who will be able to step straight in to the existing formation and style of play, or do we look for someone who could bring something different to the side - a Plan-B sort of player.

I am not convinced that another centre-back is needed, we still have the meanest defence in the league in spite of how people were panicking six weeks or so ago.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I don't get the current criticisms of Matip. You can only play as well as you play. and hes been very good since he came back into the 11.
    We need an out and out winger someone who can go around the back of the fullback and turn the opposition around.
    and attacking midfielder and another centre forward. Obviously the players have to be 100% class. not some shit
    I think you could be right. I especially are probably unfair on him, hes done well since coming back and both he and Lovren have looked fine when paired with VvD. Our frailties before VvD arrived were when the attack was constsntly left wide open for counter attack and that has gone now.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    How do you know I'm in france?
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    It came up before.
    I'd call the cops dicko. You've clearly been doxed.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Clungeman View Post
    There's a reason he's called CCTV...

Back on topic, this summer I'd like to see Wilson and Grujic brought into the first team full time. Beyond that, I think we certainly will need a back-up left back, and I'd look for some more creativity in midfield also.

There's a question around what we do to bolster the attack too; do we look for someone who will be able to step straight in to the existing formation and style of play, or do we look for someone who could bring something different to the side - a Plan-B sort of player.

I am not convinced that another centre-back is needed, we still have the meanest defence in the league in spite of how people were panicking six weeks or so ago.
    I think a proper quality alternative to any of the the front 3 is necessity. We need to be able to rotate them a little more.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Ranieri back to Roma.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Any of you lolzers had the stories regarding peanut head agreeing to go to Juve in the summer? Ive had two different sources report it.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Any of you lolzers had the stories regarding peanut head agreeing to go to Juve in the summer? Ive had two different sources report it.
    Who?
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

I travel.

And being stalked.
    @clunge

Grujic and Wilson will be sold or loaned to high level teams.

Targets should be Werner and Brandt, age and experience a higher level.

All the talk of getting 18 or 19 yo isn't the mode right now. I mean the 20m risk (probably equivalent of 35m now) won't be done.

Liverpool are looking for players 22-26yo who have European experience, ready to come into the first team / squad.

Markovic* = 20m risk