Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Brexit thread 2 Electric Boogaloo

UKIP leader Pat Mountain's interview was bizarre, like they'd wheeled in one of the cleaners to cover for her.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    The public too want here and now.

Not thinking about the future; climate, demographics, economy, it's all about a quick fix.

Which eventually you pay for.

A long term plan is needed for health, economy, and education.

Instead of short term thinking , filling the health service with ex-pat Europeans.

If you want Great Britain, the public must invest in British education for doctors , nurses and dentists.

I just read an article about dentistry situation in the UK today , catastrophic. . Already 20 years ago when I took my nephew to the nhs local dentist he was 'take care of' by what i can only describe as a 'nazi style dentist' , can I say that ... ?

So Britain ... if you want Great Britain. Help Brit families, help Brits get high level diplomas; instead of getting it on the cheap from Africa, China , or elsewhere.
    AGree with all of that Vote Labour
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Always interesting to highlight what politicians are NOT talking about.

BBC News - General election 2019: Nine big things that haven't cut through
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50599633

Interesting read that Stevie

The brit 'demotratic national election' was perhaps like a 2nd referendum; based on immigration and Brexit.

I thought an election was about education, economy, health, and so on.

What a mess. Shambolic. Good luck with the global Britain. Haha. Cannot even call it great.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Interesting read that Stevie

The brit 'demotratic national election' was perhaps like a 2nd referendum; based on immigration and Brexit.

I thought an election was about education, economy, health, and so on.

What a mess. Shambolic. Good luck with the global Britain. Haha. Cannot even call it great.
    It ceased being Great a very long time ago, the media are so fucking corrupt it is unreal, it's very hard for democracy to function when 70% of newspapers and all the broadcast media are failing to hold the government to account and lying and smearing about their opposition, they'd honestly make the tstae sponsored news of North Korea and China blush
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Bloomberg estimates Brexit cost £200billion (last 4 years debacle)

Since 1973 the UK the HAS contributed £223bn over 47 years to the EU.

Currently net contribution stands at £5billion per year

Good economical sense to leave 🤔

And so it begins.

Don't take this the wrong way, but some part of me would really enjoy it if this went really far south really fast for the UK.

Of course it won't. You'll be fine.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

The first people of Europe to successfully reject the EU via democratic means eventually, hopefully not the last people of Europe to reject the EU.

Order has been restored to the democratic process. Thanks Brits !!

I do hope remainers can start to get on board with the new venture and stop seeing this as Britain's darkest hour, ye've been in far worse predicaments.

What has Ireland gained from being in the EU?

It's net is +€100m

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    And so it begins.

Don't take this the wrong way, but some part of me would really enjoy it if this went really far south really fast for the UK.

Of course it won't. You'll be fine.
    If the last 4 years prove anything it's that we don't do anything really fast!

But I'd be interested to know why you think we'll be fine. (I assume you mean economically?)