Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    This happens all the time though it's a proximity issue isn't it ?
    That's how I see it.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

The FA have now announced that, despite the obvious proximity issues, tributes will be paid to victims of the Christchurch shootings before England v Czech at Wembley on 22nd March

all monsters are human

Quote Originally Posted by JossCarter View Post
    all monsters are human
    Maybe... but most people prefer to separate and brand them "monsters" in order to remove ourselves from the sticky mess and see them as "other", seeking comfort in the belief that we're not like them. That way we don't need to take responsibility or look at our own failings.

Quote Originally Posted by JossCarter View Post
    all monsters are human
    Some animals are monsters too

It's absolutely ridiculous, I have faith, I've had friends of numerous different faiths and met people of numerous different faiths and people of genuine faith are all really good decent people.

I don't distinguish between faiths, I believe in God, but that there is only one, I believe in the prophets of the numerous different faiths, but believe there have been numerous prophets over time, and it's not a case of any one faiths beliefs being right or wrong, it makes perfect sense that prophets who arrived at different times in different cultures would give a message that would be embraced and accepted most readily by that culture, so fanatics arguing over which religion is right or wrong or which prophet came first is really a complete nonsense.

For centuries different cultures worshiped different things, the moon, the stars, the sun, the sea, my belief is that there's just one God who is worshiped by different cultures and different religions as a result of different prophets at different times, how they choose to do that is entirely up to them and they should afford everyone else the same courtesy
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”