Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1720212223242526272829303132333437 ... LastLast

Thread: Around the world News

There is no black or white. Even families with young kids, Britain's future get shit on.

I have a bit of a dilemma.
    I've never voted Conservative, and I never will. I voted for the UK to exit the EU, but I won't vote for the Brexit party because they support the tories.
    I would like to vote Labour but I have concerns over Corbyn and Abbott supporting terrorism.
    Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    I have a bit of a dilemma.
    I've never voted Conservative, and I never will. I voted for the UK to exit the EU, but I won't vote for the Brexit party because they support the tories.
    I would like to vote Labour but I have concerns over Corbyn and Abbott supporting terrorism.
    Any suggestions?
    Abbott is simply imcompetent.
    The Tories have won it already and surely after thursday Corbyn has to go. If he cannot defeat a govt that after years of austerity, decimating public services and education and also the total bollox theyve made of brexit then you are never going to.
    Hes shot himself in the foot by being surrounded by idiots. Mcdonnel, Abbott and Ashworth (today really was the tinhat) and has nobody but himself to blame.
    How can anyone vote for the Tories? How?
    Is it because there is a huge percentage of people who simply do not give a fuck about anyone but themselves? Baby boomer, final salary pensioners? How can we as a nation be okay with a racist, incompetent tit as our prime minister? Leader of a party that has contempt for anyone less wealthy or fortunate than they are? Demonises poor people and those with disabilities and needs?
    The UK is fucked. We are a racist broken nation fuelled by hate and greed.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Abbott is simply imcompetent.
    The Tories have won it already and surely after thursday Corbyn has to go. If he cannot defeat a govt that after years of austerity, decimating public services and education and also the total bollox theyve made of brexit then you are never going to.
    Hes shot himself in the foot by being surrounded by idiots. Mcdonnel, Abbott and Ashworth (today really was the tinhat) and has nobody but himself to blame.
    How can anyone vote for the Tories? How?
    Is it because there is a huge percentage of people who simply do not give a fuck about anyone but themselves? Baby boomer, final salary pensioners? How can we as a nation be okay with a racist, incompetent tit as our prime minister? Leader of a party that has contempt for anyone less wealthy or fortunate than they are? Demonises poor people and those with disabilities and needs?
    The UK is fucked. We are a racist broken nation fuelled by hate and greed.
    Definitely could not have summed it up better than you did.

So where are those that left both parties, not forged ahead with the liberal/social democratic or greens to make some alternative competent party.

a name like ... "the uk is fucked" party.

I bet it would get at least 40% of the vote.

Have decided to vote Plaid Cymru (the party of Wales).
    At least they don't have English mega-rich twots backing them and expecting government hand-outs (money WE have paid in btw).
    I'd like to see the tories chucked out of office but I can't see it, and the main alternative isn't anything to celebrate.
    I expect another five years of greed, selfishness, stupidity and corruption from the tory party.
    Hopefully five years from now we might see a Labour party worth supporting.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Have decided to vote Plaid Cymru (the party of Wales).
    At least they don't have English mega-rich twots backing them and expecting government hand-outs (money WE have paid in btw).
    I'd like to see the tories chucked out of office but I can't see it, and the main alternative isn't anything to celebrate.
    I expect another five years of greed, selfishness, stupidity and corruption from the tory party.
    Hopefully five years from now we might see a Labour party worth supporting.
    We may well do, I expect Corbyn to resign when he loses tomorrow, at his age, there's nothing really to hang about for.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    We may well do, I expect Corbyn to resign when he loses tomorrow, at his age, there's nothing really to hang about for.
    Other than to keep riding the gravy train as long as possible of course.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    He surely has to. If this horrid govt cant be defeated he couldt beat a one legged man in an arse kicking contest. Theyre the worst govt in living memory, they have destroyed lives with their austerity and for what? A tripled debt.
    They win tomorrow and it shows this country is beyond help. Social media is the biggest threat to humanity ever not climate change. The constant barrage of fake news and pure hatred it breeds is frightening. Its the worst thing ever invented, it hasnt given our lives anything that we cannot do without.
    Its given platforms to hate, talentless idiots and dominates our daily lives yet what do we gain from it?
    Nothing.
    Rant over.

The issue is that people aren't used to questioning every single piece of info they see in the media, tees. Be it social or not. And they must.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    The issue is that people aren't used to questioning every single piece of info they see in the media, tees. Be it social or not. And they must.
    Most people don't like asking questions as it often involves facing reality and hard truths, whilst many others are either incapable of doing so, or profit from not asking questions. Lots of people prefer to live by the proverb "ignorance is bliss".