Thread: Minor Forum Issue?

Minor Forum Issue?

Not a huge one - but I'm finding that I can't click on the top thread on the board. Doesn't matter which thread it is, if it's top of the list (ie the one posted in most recently) I can't get access, so have to wait until someone posts in another one (often me ) to make the thread I'm interested in be no longer top, so that I can post.

Will be rather annoying on Tuesday if I want to look at the match thread when nobody else is typing in other threads.

Advice?
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Glad it's not just me!

The only way I could get on this thread is because I clicked on your name then recent posts then accessed it that way...

Haven’t had that one, but I am getting the privacy/cookies popup about 3 times a week. I then get redirected to Direct Sport Group or something along those lines. Really starting to piss me off.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Haven’t had that one, but I am getting the privacy/cookies popup about 3 times a week. I then get redirected to Direct Sport Group or something along those lines. Really starting to piss me off.
    Opera browser + Ad blocker plus.....Does the bizzo for me gents!...