Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Julian Assange

Trump: "I know nothing about Wikileaks, it's not my thing"

https://www.brighteon.com/6025641746001

Dammit. But I'm sure I've heard him quote the damn thing!
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Yes if you click the video link in my last post there is plenty of footage of him quoting it. But now, suddenly, he's silent. Strange man.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Yes if you click the video link in my last post there is plenty of footage of him quoting it. But now, suddenly, he's silent. Strange man.
    Oh, sorry, was doing something else and must have neglected to check it out.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    The IMF just approved a $4.2 billion loan for Ecuador.
    Theres another 6 billion due..

From the linked article earlier:
    FEBRUARY 21, 2019 / 2:13 AM

"(Reuters) - Ecuador has reached a $4.2 billion staff-level financing deal with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), President Lenin Moreno said on Wednesday, as the Andean country grapples with a large fiscal deficit and heavy external debt.

The country will also receive $6 billion in loans from multilateral institutions including the World Bank, the Inter-American Development Bank, and the CAF Andean development bank, Moreno said in a message broadcast on national television and radio."

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Can't Trump pardon him? He apparently likes wikileaks.

Not that it would do much good - he'll have some "accident" within the week.
    Cant pardon him unless he's convicted.
    Would he ? Think he could or he could let him rot in jail !
    Maybe now wasnt the time to say much for him as hes just been cleared from Russia-gate.

Bizarre claims by the Ecuador president that they wanted Assange gone because he smeared faeces on the walls of their embassy.

If that was true he wouldn't say it, he'd be diplomatic and say "His behaviour had become intolerable" or some such shit.

If someone smears faeces on walls they've got reasons, maybe medical ones, but fking ell this story stinks of something

Lana! Phrasing!
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Seemingly some judge in the UK has put a block on extradition to the US for Assange. Welcomed news, though I'm assuming it will be appealed.

Allegedly his legal team are also seeking bail, so hopefully that will come through for him.

They've got 14 days to appeal, Trump has 16 days left in office, maybe more if the governor of Georgia finds those votes.