Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Immense Pride

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    After 2 amazing season, I think the lads deserve a bit of slack considering the shite we've had to put up with this season.
    Try and make top 4 and give the Champions league a good rattle and we go again next season.
    100%. Weve had a great few years. It was always going to have a dip at some point. I genuinely thought it would have been after the CL win but they proved me wrong massively.
    They are a fantastic squad of men and its sometimes easy for us to forget that.

After 2 amazing season, I think the lads deserve a bit of slack considering the shite we've had to put up with this season.
    Try and make top 4 and give the Champions league a good rattle and we go again next season.
    Pretty much where I am right now. It's easy to be angry with recent performances but they're still a good team. That hasn't changed.

Put everything into a Champions League shaped basket and hope that we're all back in the stands next season.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

On the plus side, the demand for tickets next season may not be just as mad 😂😂

My thoughts 2, Will have a moan now and again on the threads, but I always have stated that this group has done it all and I can forgive them this. Even Klopp the legend. We will be better, stronger and hungrier next season.

We don't know where this one will end but as injuries keep on mounting it seems that it is over. But i still hope until it is over the horizon, whilst it is in sight I hope...

On the plus side, the demand for tickets next season may not be just as mad ����
    Maybe coronavirus has made the season ticket waiting list go down??

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Maybe coronavirus has made the season ticket waiting list go down??
    I doubt it tickets will be even harder than ever.

Fans will realise how crap it is and will be desperate to get out the house !

On the plus side, the demand for tickets next season may not be just as mad 😂😂
    Will there be fans next season?

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Will there be fans next season?
    Society is unlikely to return to normal until "well into next year", one of the world's leading scientists has warned.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Society is unlikely to return to normal until "well into next year", one of the world's leading scientists has warned.
    I'm concerned there'll be years of this nonsense. They'll just keep putting it back.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    I'm concerned there'll be years of this nonsense. They'll just keep putting it back.
    This is what concerns me.