Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Immense Pride

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    If we win both the Prem and the CL from the position we are in now, it will be the greatest achievement any British club has ever made, much more than the scum winning the treble.
    Yes.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

94 points.

Absolutely bonkers.

Wonderful achievement.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    94 points.

Absolutely bonkers.

Wonderful achievement.
    So proud of our lads, today's performance too, out on their feet, Newcastle with Rafa at the healm having had all week to drill them laboriously on what positions they must be in to block all our lines of play and the space we like to move into, lost Mo with 20 minutes left and still, from somewhere, found the goal to get the win, simply immense, great team, great players, but massive heart, character and resilience, we fight for absolutely everything, brilliant, now let's get a famous 4-0 win on Tuesday
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

As posted on the match thread ...

24 points clear of 3rd place Spurs and if we win our final game, we will finish 40 points clear of 7th.
    Mental.

94 points so far.....................
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 5th May 2019 at 12:29 AM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Crazy that until relatively recently I was worried about spurs, now we’re 24 points ahead of them. I know they’ve been rubbish lately, but we’ve been absolutely relentless. Staggering in all honesty. This squad of players has shocked and proved me wrong time after time.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Wearing my red shirt with chest out and immense pride this morning. YNWA

Has any team got to 94 points before and not won the league?

Edit: Most points in a season without winning the league: 89, Manchester United (2011–12)
    Last edited by LFC-DPG; 5th May 2019 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Has any team got to 94 points before and not won the league?

Edit: Most points in a season without winning the league: 89, Manchester United (2011–12)
    Soon to be surpassed by their neighbours City

Brighton now safe too, freedom to play however they like against city with an extra day to recover. They arent great true but it will be city who are the more nervous the longer it stays 0-0 or if they only 1 up. Irrelevant of course if Brendan and his merry Foxes take their chances tomorrow