Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    What was the point of Arya going to Kings Landing?
    Presumably given the way the writing of the show is going there's a possibility she'll do Daenerys in.

Though Jaime's arc went off-course so he came "full circle" back to Cersei - so if they're doing more "full circle" stuff and Daenerys has "Mad Queen'd" then they'll need a "Queenslayer" - and they have the whole star-crossed lovers thing, so Jon might end up doing it?

God knows at this point.

Such a waste.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

I think Ayra went so the hound could make her see not to turn out like him.. Bitter twisted and resentful and always wanting revenge
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

No spoilers from me, but having watched it from start to finish, I've been incredibly disappointed with the last 2 seasons and brilliant as it was to a point, it ended up being rushed to a highly unsatisfactory conclusion
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

That was a s**t-show of an ending to a clusterf**k of a final season.

In the space of one season (some might say two) they've basically destroyed everything that made GOT great in it's first few seasons.

In my opinion this final season is seriously going to harm sales of GOT box-sets.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    That was a s**t-show of an ending to a clusterf**k of a final season.

In the space of one season (some might say two) they've basically destroyed everything that made GOT great in it's first few seasons.

In my opinion this final season is seriously going to harm sales of GOT box-sets.
    typical of many series, I'm sorry to say

That was such a let down. Awful series.

Just watched it again, seems to have set the scene for potential future spin offs, not a fan of how it ended or how rushed the last 2 seasons were, not posting any further thoughts on it until I'm sure everyone's now watched it

I thought it was decent enough.. It was a great series over all. But like most acclaimed shows. They struggle to find away to end it. Its like the walking dead.Prior to the negan stpry. It was an awesome show..The biggest issue with the walking dead. There is no way out.Even the writers said they wont be a cure found. How many times can you find enemies to kill and how many times can you lose main characters?. They went to the well once to many times with that series.

I loved the game of thrones,Just a small quandary the writers were showing us for 7 seasons about the mysticism of night walkers
    the many faces men. The lord of the light etc..Yet in the final season it didn't really mention anything in that sense. It was just human beings fighting for right and wrong.
    I kinda get the night king. He was created by the children of the forest to fight against the invaders.And when winter came he became much stronger. Like a thousand years before.when a similar thing occurred. Bran had insight to be able to stop the night king from killing everyone. So I understood that part of the series. Even though comments online suggested Bran was in someway the Night King himself.

And I also agree it was rushed.. They hardly showed Cersei in the final season until near the end. Maybe they could have had her fight with Jon and Dany against the Night lKing. Then turn her back on Snow and Daenerys. Instead of putting her to end to be the final battle. She seemed a bit out of place for most of the final season.

Watching Thronecast right now and they're talking bollocks and omitting a major part in the title plot 'Game of Thrones' into how the end game played out and why