Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: New kit

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Who here actually buys the kits/jerseys.?
    I haven't bought one since that Adidas gold abomination from the '94 season.
    I certainly do not, always a bit weary of grown men wearing football tops out and about when it's not a match day, how uncouth!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    I certainly do not, always a bit weary of grown men wearing football tops out and about when it's not a match day, how uncouth!
    Yes, that is a bit disturbing.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

I wear a Baggio 10 '94 Home Italy kit and a Romario 11 '94 Home Brazil kit regularly at present.

Insanely beautiful shirts like that should be enjoyed
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I wear a Baggio 10 '94 Home Italy kit and a Romario 11 '94 Home Brazil kit regularly at present.

As Justin would say 'Pics?'

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

Bit hot though wearing both - especially in this weather..

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Who here actually buys the kits/jerseys.?
    I haven't bought one since that Adidas gold abomination from the '94 season.
    The wife got me a Gerrard Number 8 in 2006.. I wore it to work the day we played Milan in the 2007 final... Haven't worn it since..

As Justin would say 'Pics?'
    I'll have a poke about the site and see if I can work out how to do that - we've a fella on here with a beard phobia though don't we?
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

New Balance are not happy , Apparently they they a clause in the contract that they are aloud to at least match any offer from another manufacturer. And they haven't been given the option. So it's going to court.
    Personally I think we should stick with them considering they were happy to have us when we were shit and Nike weren't interested back them. Now we are flavour of the month they want a piece of the action. New Balance deserve the extra revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    New Balance are not happy , Apparently they they a clause in the contract that they are aloud to at least match any offer from another manufacturer. And they haven't been given the option. So it's going to court.
    Personally I think we should stick with them considering they were happy to have us when we were shit and Nike weren't interested back them. Now we are flavour of the month they want a piece of the action. New Balance deserve the extra revenue.
    If they're going to match it, I don't see it as a problem to be honest.

Nicely put Ian

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Seems a bit snide ftom the club this. Business is business but theres a right way and a wrong way.
    Ive never liked Nike being involved in football. Theyre proper Johnny come latelys and had fuck all to do with it until around 2000, fucks sake they even sponsored Leeds at one point. Theyve never been interested in LFC before but now want a piece of us because we are European champs and have star players aplenty. They can fuck off.
    I like new balance but no doubt this will be to further the brand in the states.
    Nike on football tops to me is like adidas doing the NFL,its just not right. And their trainers have always been shit
    Last edited by teesred; 24th September 2019 at 10:37 PM.