Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Good job so far FSG

Removed spam now. Just a heads up to any that quote the spam posts, we have to edit or delete those too as they contain the spam links (in case anyone is wondering why their post is deleted or edited). Any questions, feel free to chuck me a PM.

Cheers.
    Sign this: http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40925

Quote Originally Posted by alifino View Post
    Removed spam now. Just a heads up to any that quote the spam posts, we have to edit or delete those too as they contain the spam links (in case anyone is wondering why their post is deleted or edited). Any questions, feel free to chuck me a PM.

Cheers.
    Best mod ever. Hope you're enjoying the season to date ?

Any idea why the edit feature was altered to an hour restriction ?

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Best mod ever. Hope you're enjoying the season to date ?

Any idea why the edit feature was altered to an hour restriction ?
    Cheers CC.

I don't to be honest, I haven't had the chance to be on here as much as usual this year, but will chase it up.

I have indeed been enjoying the season, my Dad has recently been diagnosed with Alzheimer's and the Reds are one of the few things that give us all a break from it, so whatever happens in Madrid I'll be equally happy and grateful.

It's a genuine privilege to watch this team.
    Sign this: http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40925

Quote Originally Posted by alifino View Post
    Cheers CC.

I don't to be honest, I haven't had the chance to be on here as much as usual this year, but will chase it up.

I have indeed been enjoying the season, my Dad has recently been diagnosed with Alzheimer's and the Reds are one of the few things that give us all a break from it, so whatever happens in Madrid I'll be equally happy and grateful.

It's a genuine privilege to watch this team.
    Glad you're enjoying the football

Sorry to hear about your father, that's tough.

Brand value has risen significantly, we're worth over a billion now and aren't far off United's brand value, that's a quantum leap from where we were when FSG took over
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Doubt anyone could argue with that point. That is definitely an area where FSG have made big strides. Let’s hope it translates into the final, most difficult piece of the jigsaw, the silverware the club needs to help make more history in the new era.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Doubt anyone could argue with that point. That is definitely an area where FSG have made big strides. Let’s hope it translates into the final, most difficult piece of the jigsaw, the silverware the club needs to help make more history in the new era.
    Let's hope the first of those trophies is delivered on 1st June

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Brand value has risen significantly, we're worth over a billion now and aren't far off United's brand value, that's a quantum leap from where we were when FSG took over
    Speaking of United, they have details about the Treble (including "90+3" on their sleeve) on their kit next season - will make for good banter when it comes to them being obsessed about us living in the past.

Also De Gea's kit is "inspired by Schmeichel's Treble-winning kit" even though the Treble-winning kit was the green one and De Gea's kit for next season is purple and looks like the 96/97 one.

Chumps!!!
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    https://apple.news/AuzYPA9RMTMWcY5tbZVKH-g

Probably makes a mockery of my position but it is an interesting read.
    “.. there are many components around that you need right to compete,” says Ayre. “You have to improve the commercial revenue, the stadium, the whole infrastructure so you have the funds to build a team. Had Hicks and Gillett been what they said they were, Liverpool would be in the position they are now much sooner.”

I still shudder when I read those names.
    John Moores tried to do right by the club when he sold to G & H. Unfortunately it didn't work out.
    FSG are so much better than the previous tenants.
    When the Premier League started up, we were left behind, primarily from a commercial point of view.
    It's taken us until recently to get close to the other top six (or so).