Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: Man Utd v Man City match thread

Half way there. cant see Man-united holding out though. at least they are trying for now
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    If they keep letting Sterling cut in on his right they'll end up paying dearly. It's like Coutinho. Players know what he's going to do but they let him do it anyway.
    Said exactly the same thing to my dad, why dont right backs keep him on his left. Young is managing to do it to Zinchenko so should do the same with Sterling.
    Not bad from Utd to be fair but you do get the feeling theyre going to have to score to get something.

So far so good.

Let's hope it's another case of Huff n' Puff City 90% possession, followed by the obligatory sucker-punch, against-the-run-of-play United goal at the death in a smash-and-grab finish.

Be nice to see it happen to another team for once.
    To be precise it's only a portion of me downloaded via satellite.
    This Gynoid's E-brain lacks.........capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Said exactly the same thing to my dad, why dont right backs keep him on his left. Young is managing to do it to Zinchenko so should do the same with Sterling.
    Not bad from Utd to be fair but you do get the feeling theyre going to have to score to get something.
    Yep. I'm trying to steel myself for the inevitable heartbreak.

I'm still in shock that Fred cost Utd £53 million. His YouTube video should be up for an Oscar.

Utd will get overrun in the 2nd half, would have preferred the normal early city goal, this is Chinese water torture.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    yeah at least they're trying
    We are in a different world....the United support want one thing....but most of the players aren't United supporters....they both sets of players were shaking hands and hugging each other before the match started....would the likes of Rat boy have been hugging City players in his day? Very strange...

0-0 HT...1st half observations...This Utd remind me of their sides of the 70's/80's...basically mediocre and that overrated pussy Pogba well I've seen more go in a sicknote!!....Only a matter of time before City get a goal....

Think they need to persist with trying to release Rashford in behind or running at Kompany, not sure why they moved him away from Kompany when he was looking so uncomfortable and is on a yellow
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Stroller Pogba needs a flea in his ear and all that midfield about giving the ball away cheaply

Also worth trying a few quick up and downers, that ball too short, getting up and down too quick for a CB to come and head and giving a forward the chance to get in front of them and draw a foul
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”