Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3434647484950515253

Thread: Barcelona v Liverpool (CL semi final 1st leg Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by TorresGoalGoal View Post
    I don't feel they will set out to do it, but with the pressure we will pile on them, they won't have much choice. The only issue for me is how creative can we be in small spaces, we are great on the counter but when it comes to the final 3rd we are missing the Silva type player who can unlock a defence.
    Either full back, Bobby, Salah and Mane and Henderson with the slide rule through the channel or the ball over their LCB dropping in the far post area.

Henderson played another absolute peach last night that Macmanaman got woefully wrong in commentary and described it as him 'putting the ball back in anywhere' Henderson had looked and it was arrowed perfectly at Salah's head on the edge of the six yard box ahead of any marker, only Robbo ran out and blocked it with his back
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    This Liverpool side won't lose heart or ever give up, after last night we know this Barca team is well beatable and that we can outplay them, going to be very interesting at Anfield
    I just knew it

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Don’t give up hope just yet. As Klopp said “it’s difficult” but we have done this before and can do it again.

We need to be at 3:0 by 90 mins at a minimum. That really isn’t beyond us. Keep the hope alive the lads will want to put things right on Tuesday.

I am more worried about Newcastle tbh. That will be a tough one to get up for..
    Yes Steveo

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

We're better than Roma.

Our Home atmosphere is better than Roma's.

You just never, never know.
    Yeeeeees Sid