Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011

Thread: Unlikely heroes

Bump, here we go, come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Here we are again, not so much unlikely except for in they need to find themselves, all of them, and stir themselves to levels well above and beyond those we saw at times in the second half today with each and every player who steps onto the pitch for us in these last nine games all taking responsibility for trying to make the difference and make things happen and giving absolutely everything to get the 3 points in each next game beginning with the game v Leeds on Monday

There's a great Game Of Thrones scene with Yara and Theone Greyjoy for this, when she tells him she needs Theone Greyjoy, the REAL Theone Greyjoy not the sad imposter left after Ramsay Bolton cut off his cock and she needs him to find him for her now

Can't find a youtube for it, but that's where we are now with all our players
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I tell you what, if these boys pull off the fairytale ending it’s going to be a very long fucking list

Inter win their 20th League title

The odds are stacking up