Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: How long will this investigation continue?

To rub salt in our wound, i think they'll actually get charged when UEFA get around to it, most likely some time mid next season when they have all the players they want for the next couple of years and they'll probably get a one season Champions League ban and a 2 window transfer ban. The FA will feel compelled to act and probably deduct them 6 points next season, when the alleged offences took place in 14-15 and 15-16 allowing them to continue signing the players that helped them win the League by 1 point this season.

In an honest and transparent world not awash with suitcases full of money or backhanded solutions they dock 6 points from their tallies for 17-18 and 18-19 call in the entire presentation team and make every single one of their players award our lads their medals and apologise and justly humiliate them and their club in front of the entirety of world football and run a story on how they stole the best team of the 18-19 season's day from them and their fans through their actions on loop on Sky for an entire month
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Let's just leave it today.
    Or we'll be obsessed.
    We are proud of what we done within the rules, and guidelines.
    A long season where we were 1st or 2nd.
    I cannot remember the last time we did that? 1988 season I guess.

Next season will be just as tough.
    We go again
    And hopefully challenge again.

Who knows what will happen but the premier league is in serious danger of becoming a one team league if this carries on getting 95 plus points for the next two seasons.

I just looked at the table and see we finished 25 points clear of 3rd that is not good for the league really and how the hell do you sell it for billions if this continues ?

We have done incredibly well to get 97 points but can we do it again next season I have doubts if honest as you pretty much need lots to go in your favour.

I’ve said this for a while but we really need Pep to go no chance any other manager gets 198 points in 2 seasons for them.

On a positive Ole is at the wheel and the bitters had some fun today saying we lost the title at Goodison I mean how pathetic can you get you finished 8th you have jack shit to crow about imagine sitting by a tv screen hoping we lose is this really modern day football ?!

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Let's just leave it today.
    Or we'll be obsessed.
    We are proud of what we done within the rules, and guidelines.
    A long season where we were 1st or 2nd.
    I cannot remember the last time we did that? 1988 season I guess.

Next season will be just as tough.
    We go again
    And hopefully challenge again.
    I was leaving it, we've been phenomenal this season, i'd never become obsessed with that, because i'm confident with a good summer we can surpass City no matter how much they spend, still need to put a lot more work in training, movement throughout the 3 forward positions and tactical implementation of that in periods or games into the numerous different ways we have to win football matches with the players we already have that we haven't utilised to anywhere like its potential yet

Man City spend 500m, they can easily get 500m sponsorship from Middle east ''legally''.

If they have found out doing anything ''illegally'', FIFA or FA or whatsoever will fine them another few 100m, and a phone call they will get another ''legal'' another few 100m sponsorship to pay fine.

Next season, another few 100m will spend ... story goes on and on ...

Well, they can only field 11 players and only use 14 in anyone match, let's beat the fuckers

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Well, they can only field 11 players and only use 14 in anyone match, let's beat the fuckers
    they can field two 11 players line up. Their second team value can easily higher than other team, apart from Man united of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    they can field two 11 players line up. Their second team value can easily higher than other team, apart from Man united of course.
    Then we've got to make sure we're good enough to beat them everytime we meet them and we're good enough to beat the rest, it's a massive challenge, they also had their fair share of luck at the end, both Spurs and Leicester could easily have drawn or even won their games against them, but fluffed their chances, particularly Spurs, they also benefitted from not having a derby game worthy of the name. I think by the end of the season teams knew how to make it difficult, weren't rolled over as easy and they'll get better at that next season, we had to fight against that to win every single point we got all season, let's make sure we beat them and see if they can sustain having to break down teams as organised against their strengths as we had to all season, too many rolled over for them, they only really had to face what we faced all season in the last 12 or 13 games, not including today as apparently a few of the Brighton lads were out on the town season over three nights this week.

It exhausted them too, they were dominating the ball as much but not creating the chances and limping home badly at the end and getting away with teams missing gilt edged chances, they were cracking, we just ran out of games, had they still been in the Champions league and played 2 extra games as we did, I'm certain they would have dropped points. We improve our squad and quality in depth and go again
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 13th May 2019 at 04:28 AM.

The problem is that even if City were slapped with a fine or a transfer ban; they have already signed all the players they need - the damage is already done.

The only punishment that would have any effect would be a ban on taking part in European competition (if it's a UEFA issue) or docking points from the league (if it's an EPL issue), but let's face it - neither of those bodies is going to do that in a million years.

Quote Originally Posted by Clungeman View Post
    The problem is that even if City were slapped with a fine or a transfer ban; they have already signed all the players they need - the damage is already done.

The only punishment that would have any effect would be a ban on taking part in European competition (if it's a UEFA issue) or docking points from the league (if it's an EPL issue), but let's face it - neither of those bodies is going to do that in a million years.
    Correct.

We don't know for sure that they have done what the reports claims.

My gut feeling is they have done something abit naughty but you don't make billions by having dumb people in charge of the empire.