Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: How long will this investigation continue?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    It was on the bus on the way back from the Brighton match after winning the league.

It could be construed that the song was about Sean Cox just as easily as it could be that it was about Hillsborough.
    They're a vile lot that shower of shite.

They definitely did mention Salah and the time he was injured after Kompany tackled him and Kompany is seen clearly singing the song.

Not surprised to see that the media isn't giving this any press or attention.
    If it was us slagging off some other club like the Mancs and Munich, you'd never hear the end of it.
    Think it's about Sean Cox as hes clearly the big news of battered in the streets.

What they seem to forget is a City fan suffered head injuries in one of the CL games in Germany ?

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Think it's about Sean Cox as hes clearly the big news of battered in the streets.
    They're such vile fucking shithead cunts.

I know it probably won't happen, but I would really love it if the UEFA decision came down real hard on them like a ton of bricks with a 2 year Champion's League ban and a matching transfer window ban.

One can dream.
    To be precise it's only a portion of me downloaded via satellite.
    This Gynoid's E-brain lacks.........capacity.

I read some place when they were measly fined in 2014. They were 160 million OVER the Fair play thing. It wasn't just 20 or 30 million.. Soulless club and plastic fans..
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I read some place when they were measly fined in 2014. They were 160 million OVER the Fair play thing. It wasn't just 20 or 30 million.. Soulless club and plastic fans..
    They got fined Ä49m but I think they paid less than that in the end.

A financial guy says since City were bought these guys are spending £114m more per season than they make unless he meant £114m net spend a year.

Yeah cheats, speaking of cheats.. How about the refs do something about their gamesmanship? they are experts at it.
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    They're such vile fucking shithead cunts.

I know it probably won't happen, but I would really love it if the UEFA decision came down real hard on them like a ton of bricks with a 2 year Champion's League ban and a matching transfer window ban.

One can dream.
    I'm expecting they'll get a meaningless fine and a mininal reduction in the number of players they can register for the cl.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    I'm expecting they'll get a meaningless fine and a mininal reduction in the number of players they can register for the cl.
    Iím not so sure this is the second time in 5 years now and Milan are another club being looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Yeah cheats, speaking of cheats.. How about the refs do something about their gamesmanship? they are experts at it.
    They do seem to get away with the cynical stop-a-counter-attack fouls. They're clever about making those fouls long before the player reaches the middle of the pitch and thus the break-away doesn't seem AS inevitable presumably, but given how high their line usually is I would trust someone like Mane or Salah (in a hypothetical world where their fouls actually get punished) to make the required distance up the pitch.

Not optimistic we'll beat them to a League title next season - not pessimistic about it either - just appreciate the enormity of the task at hand. Main thing for me is for them to keep up their habit of NOT winning Big Ears, as I feel it's unlikely they'll equal/better the 100/98-point tallies under a different manager and every failed Champion's League campaign will bring their owners closer to getting someone new in, which'd open the door up for us a little if we can keep improving - which in and of itself is no easy task, given we got 97 bloody points.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

They're a disgusting club plastic throughout, full of scum just like the other half of manchester

I'd still rather not win title for 5 year and they do.

As long as we don't turn into them cunts, thank fuck we're a real club

Manchester City have denied accusations their players celebrated winning the Premier League with a chant relating to Liverpool fan Sean Cox or the Hillsborough tragedy.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 15th May 2019 at 12:57 AM.