Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: How long will this investigation continue?

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    "It is unclear which players and staff - if any - are joining in the singing."

If any? wtf!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48276093

The song - which City described in a statement as a "regular chant during the 2018-19 season" - recalls Liverpool's defeat in last year's Champions League final in Kiev.

City also said in their statement that "any suggestion that the lyrics relate to Sean Cox or the Hillsborough tragedy is entirely without foundation".
    Its abundantly clear that nobody intervened at the least. What did they say battered in the streets was related to when singing about a football team ?

It's as obvious as fook.

They are a detestable bunch of cunts. Amazes me how weak the press are in holding their bleeding hearts to any standard of consistent scrutiny.

What also irks me. if teams start to get a bit physical next season and close them down. Pep will come out in the press and complain about it. from that day forth. his players will get protection. But the gamesmanship they employ will still go unpunished..
    Leader of all..master of none..

I haven't watched the video and won't, it'll just get me angry and get my blood pressure up. What a great incentive for our lads though, we should play it in the dressing room before every game.

I realise that I'm wearing my red tinted specs, but I can't imagine our team doing this.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

'Operation Longbow' It's obviously real, as some players have taken pay cuts since it's alleged introduction
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I haven't watched the video and won't, it'll just get me angry and get my blood pressure up. What a great incentive for our lads though, we should play it in the dressing room before every game.

I realise that I'm wearing my red tinted specs, but I can't imagine our team doing this.
    Our team wouldnt do it. Weve got class they havent. Its just shown how completley smalltime they are. The squad theyve assembled is full of those types. Walker,Mendy,Sterling,Sane, Kompany. Classless to a man.
    PS. Didnt hear much from Mendy after last tuesday night. Gobshite.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    'Operation Longbow' It's obviously real, as some players have taken pay cuts since it's alleged introduction
    Nah, if it was real they would have called it 'Operation Swordfish' surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Clungeman View Post
    Nah, if it was real they would have called it 'Operation Swordfish' surely?
    I watched Swordfish the other night, just for the nice rack shot of Halle berry, it was followed by Goodfellas, both on TCM
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

How possible a club with no history and fan base, to spend 500m net in 3-4 years and still consider Fair Play?

Only 1 point different, consider we only spend 150m net in 3-4 years. It wasn't fair, Pep got the manager of the year reward ? wtf is that?

From the BBC

Manchester City say they are "disappointed, but regrettably not surprised" after being referred to Uefa's club financial control body.

Just that short statement smacks of arrogance. I hope Uefa have the balls to actually kick them out of the champions league. But they wont. can anyone honestly see UEFA not wanting the champions of the PL in their tournament?
    Leader of all..master of none..

Did you read all of that article Justme? It said towards the end that UEFA were looking for a ONE season CL ban!?!?!

ONE poxy season?!?!? What's the point?!?!? Even that pitiful punishment is unlikely to transpire.