Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: League 1 play offs

League 1 play offs

Absolutely abysmal fair
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Well, this is more like it, nothing much else on, although Hatton garden's the Friday night film on Film 4 if anyone fancies it, this game's started loike the Leeds v Derby second leg

Lol play offs have been cracking so far, Doncaster had petered out a little in what has been a very entertaining game, but they've just taken the lead on the night to level the tie with 3 minutes of normal time remaining

Well, only going to watch first half of extra time, got a choice of watching Terminator 2 or The Hatton Garden Job at 10pm the game's been entertaining, but not entertaining enough to miss 20 minutes of the Friday night film for. Probably go for Terminator 2, not seen it in a while, The Hatton Garden job is basically just a true life story of the robbery on Sexy Beast, without Ray Winstone, Lovejoy or the bloke who played Ghandi

So it was absolute shit then (The Hatton Garden job')?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    So it was absolute shit then (The Hatton Garden job')?
    Didn't watch it, watched Terminator 2

Been watching today's play off final, very poor fair, some of Tranmere's subs have brought some amusement, a couple look well overweight and like someone's Dad who's been hauled out of the crowd onto the pitch

Tranmere score with 2 minutes of extra time left

Tranmere are promoted to League 1

Harsh on Newport