Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship play offs

I'd take that Jayden Bogle off Debry as a backup to Trent. He's only 18 and looks tidy. Klopp could mould him then push Trent into midfield (where he was brought up to play).

Wilson strolling for me, mind you, how we press right from the front every other team i watch look to be strolling, hasn't used the ball nearly well enough, his runs have been somewhat bewildering and he's failed to make himself available as a short option numerous times when he easily could have, very disappointed in what i've seen from him tbh
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I don't think it's his fault, Lampard looks to have set them out too defensive. All the play from Derby has come down the left, they've hardly gone to Wilson's side of the pitch. Leeds are all over them, think Lampard is scared of conceding an away goal.

Leeds by far the better side

Like I said, Lampard got it wrong, sent his team out too defensive for the first half. This Leeds team don't have much about them, he should have gone for them from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Wilson strolling for me, mind you, how we press right from the front every other team i watch look to be strolling, hasn't used the ball nearly well enough, his runs have been somewhat bewildering and he's failed to make himself available as a short option numerous times when he easily could have, very disappointed in what i've seen from him tbh
    Very disappointing from him and Derby in general. I feel we need to make a decision on Wilson this summer. Either have him back or sell him. Woodburn as well.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Tranmere secure their place in the playoff final. Premier League referee Mike Dean celebrated like a proper footie fan. Fairplay.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by DAVID23 View Post
    English final champions league Madrid 2019 Package of accommodation in Madrid Center 2 nights, double room with private bathroom, 4pax & 8 pax From 200€ night/person breakfast included

madridsportsevents@gmail.com
    It won't be that much for me. I'll be listening to it at home.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

West Brom level on aggregate 1-0 on the night

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    West Brom level on aggregate 1-0 on the night
    Do away goals apply? I'm watching the game but sadly the commentary is in Flemish...