Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Championship play offs

Bielsa in the League would be fun.

Also, if Leeds come up, there's a chance to see them relegated again - also fun.

Very much of the "...and STAY down!" mindset when it comes to Aston Villa.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Wouldn't want west brom back any time soon. Land of the giants thuggery.
    Not sure i would want to see John terry back in the prem, but to be honest i really hate Leeds utd. the club, the fans, it goes back a long way.
    So let's hope that some how Derby get through, can't really see it though.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Wouldn't want west brom back any time soon. Land of the giants thuggery.
    Not sure i would want to see John terry back in the prem, but to be honest i really hate Leeds utd. the club, the fans, it goes back a long way.
    So let's hope that some how Derby get through, can't really see it though.
    I'm a Leeds lad originally, so I know what it would mean to a lot of my mates, and to the city itself if they were to get back to the Premier League - so I would like to see them beat Villa in the final.

I don't know how much Bielsa would be given to improve his squad if they did get promoted, but it would need a hell of a lot of work if they wanted to avoid going straight back down again. Same could be said for Norwich and Sheffield Utd really, lots of work to do in the summer if they are going to put together a squad anywhere near good enough to push for survival next year.

Leeds managing to make a right bollocks of this tonight...

Went 1-0 up early on to make it 2-0 on aggregate, then an utter calamity between the keeper and one of the centre backs just before half time let Derby in, Wilson has now just scored a penalty to make it 3-2 to Derby on aggregate.

Derby fans are - not surprisingly - singing 'Leeds are falling apart again'

Maybe they aren't falling apart completely; back to 3-3 on aggregate now - this is turning into rather a decent watch.

what a game

Quote Originally Posted by Clungeman View Post
    I'm a Leeds lad originally, so I know what it would mean to a lot of my mates, and to the city itself if they were to get back to the Premier League - so I would like to see them beat Villa in the final.

I don't know how much Bielsa would be given to improve his squad if they did get promoted, but it would need a hell of a lot of work if they wanted to avoid going straight back down again. Same could be said for Norwich and Sheffield Utd really, lots of work to do in the summer if they are going to put together a squad anywhere near good enough to push for survival next year.
    Considering some of the clubs mentioned, best players/or near enough best players they have are on loan at the club

So you're correct there

Can someone explain to me how Patrick Bamford makes a living from being a professional footballer?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Considering some of the clubs mentioned, best players/or near enough best players they have are on loan at the club

So you're correct there
    Same could be said about some Premier League clubs too. The first that springs to mind is Everton, they are going to need to spend a lot of money if they want to keep hold of Gomes and Zouma next season.

Can someone explain how Anthony Taylor is a top flight referee. Awful