Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Championship play offs

How's Wilson doing?

2-0 Villa absolute nightmare clanger from the keeper
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I was looking forward to this and watching Wilson if Derby played like they did in the secind leg of the semi, but they've been woeful, barely strung 2 passes together

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    How's Wilson doing?
    Poorly, but Derby have been woeful

Derby will be gutted if they lose this like this, they've shown absolutely nothing, it's one thing losing, but losing with such a lame and insipid performance would really sting

To be fair to Wilson a lot of the time Derby don't pass it to him when he's in good positions or don't pass it to him quickly enough, lots of not playing the ball when it's on from Derby or picking the wrong pass

Can we expect John Terry to quickly don a strip and run on to join the celebrations if Villa win as expected?

No idea why Lampard didn't start Marriot, Derby's 'starters' were shite in both legs of the semi and Marriott made a huge difference when he came on and was significantly better than the players he replaced, just seems dumb to me

There we go 2-1 Marriot, Lampard's a fucking idiot

Wilson watched a bit too much of Sturridge I think, throws himself to ground at the slightest touch far too often, when if he stayed on his feet he could be away from his man