Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111415161718192021

Thread: Liverpool v Wolverhampton Wanderers (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    It's a shame Brighton couldn't afford Mourinho. Would love to see how he got on at a club with little money to spend.
    Yeah, I'd like to see how Guardiola would get on too, all the plaudits today, Neville prattling nonsense about best managers in Premier League history, LOVE to see how either got on at a club with shit players, even pretty poor managers did well at CHelsea and Man City and won the league because they could buy the best players and inherited very talented squads, that doesn't make a manager great at all, and for all the money Pep's spent and was spent on the players he inherited, he hasn't even got as far as a Chsmpions League semi yet

I just want us to kick their arses and beat the twats every single time we play them now, put the multi billionaires play thing back in their box and show the world that they can spend as much as they fucking well like, but a truly great manager can still take them down.

Beat them to the league and knock them out of the Champions League AGAIN next season would be perfect
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 13th May 2019 at 11:26 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yeah, I'd like to see how Guardiola would get on too, all the plaudits today, Neville prattling nonsense about best managers in Premier League history, LOVE to see how either got on at a club with shit players, even pretty poor managers did well at CHelsea and Man City and won the league because they could buy the best players and inherited very talented squads, that doesn't make a manager great at all, and for all the money Pep's spent and was spent on the players he inherited, he hasn't even got as far as a Chsmpions League semi yet

I just want us to kick their arses and beat the twats every single time we play them now, put the multi billionaires play thing back in their box and show the world that they can spend as much as they fucking well like, but a truly great manager can still take them down.

Beat them to the league and knock them out of the Champions League AGAIN next season would be perfect
    Agree with all that Nineteen.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Agree with all that Nineteen.
    And then, keep beating them, and then when Pep gets tired of getting his ass kicked and goes to Juventus, keep beating them under their next manager and any other team that has risen to be capable of challenging in the meantime. You can't get obsessed with one club, you have to keep looking for the next challenger, keep beating City, Pep will fuck off, they'll go to shit, but then another club will come to challenge and they'll be number one on the list for an arse kicking

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    And then, keep beating them, and then when Pep gets tired of getting his ass kicked and goes to Juventus, keep beating them under their next manager and any other team that has risen to be capable of challenging in the meantime. You can't get obsessed with one club, you have to keep looking for the next challenger, keep beating City, Pep will fuck off, they'll go to shit, but then another club will come to challenge and they'll be number one on the list for an arse kicking
    I think he will end up going back to Barca. Then again Juventus are guaranteed to win the Italian league. so that will make him look like a giant..
    Pep as spent 600 million so far in 3years and a reported 200 million this summer. so closing on a billion in 4 years.. That kinda helps to buy players and a squad. The likes of Marhez cost 67 million and hes only started about 10 games. says it all really
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I think he will end up going back to Barca. Then again Juventus are guaranteed to win the Italian league. so that will make him look like a giant..
    Pep as spent 600 million so far in 3years and a reported 200 million this summer. so closing on a billion in 4 years.. That kinda helps to buy players and a squad. The likes of Marhez cost 67 million and hes only started about 10 games. says it all really
    I don't care how much they spend, fuck them, we will usurp them, no doubt whatsoever in my mind, you look at our team, how they've developed this season, how much more there is to come, how tightly knit they all are, our defence and attack is already better than theirs, and ours is going to get a lot better and we'll probably bring in a top CB this window to be even stronger in defence and another top class forward as they have had the ability to bring on Sane which has really helped them pick up quite a few points this season and we've not had that.

I think, next season we'll have a top midfield midfield playmaker too, with that addition or with our midfield with Fabinho Henderson and our playmaker, Keita or Ox I think our midfield's better too.

There's so much more to come from all our players, there are aspects of our play that will develop further, our full backs are already brilliant, but the scope and potential we've already seen flashes of towards the end of this season tells me they're going to reach a level that's out of this world.

I really hope we also sign that Chukwueze lad from Villareal, he's raw, needs work, but under Klopp he looks a brilliant player to have at our disposal for RF, to give Mo a rest, to create havoc with his pace, strength and dribbling skills, I think we need to have that option for games, to be able to bring on another top class CF and another top player at RF and have Unisex to use in games also

I'm ridiculously excited about this team, get the right additions and we can absolute dominate, EVERYTHING!

Also a lot of the usual BS starting to surface a about we have to do this or that to keep this player or that player or they'll go to one of Europe's top clubs HELLO! They're already at Europe's top club! We were head and shoulders THE best side in the whole of Europe this season AND we're going to get better, a lot better, the potential of this team should quite rightly scare the absolute shit out of every other team in Europe, just wait until our full backs start banging goals in too next season and given time and space are almost as likely to score or create a goal as Mane, Salah or Bobby or either of the new forwards, what the fuck are teams going to do then? How do you stop that? You can't mark or block the lines or crowd out all of those players for 90 minutes, you can't.

This side is going to be phenomenal

You may not care how much they spend.But them and the likes of PSG have destroyed the transfer market in the last 10 years.
    20 million pound players are now 50 million because of the price rise. We want 4/5 more players right?? that's upwards of 150 million.
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    You may not care how much they spend.But them and the likes of PSG have destroyed the transfer market in the last 10 years.
    20 million pound players are now 50 million because of the price rise. We want 4/5 more players right?? that's upwards of 150 million.
    Yeah, and we've got quite a few to sell who will go for a lot more as a result, what we need is 2 top class forwards, a top class midfield playmaker, a top class cb and 2 up and coming young full backs, we're linked with a few, all English.

If we get that done this summer, we're set, and can bring in one or two players a summer, or bring our best young players through, which with TV money and Champions League money and ever expanding revenue streams won't be a problem, after this summer the attention will likely turn to looking at long term replacements for some of our older players and there's only a couple of them and other than that, it will be the odd young emerging marquee signing who is an incredible talent