Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 24 1234567811 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 237

Thread: Build up to the European Cup final 2019

  1. #1

    Build up to the European Cup final 2019

    Old school to the new UEFA champions league final.

    My main thought is will Bobby be ready?

    Who makes the midfield?

    And who makes the bench.

    20 days away a long time to wait without a game.
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,452
    Let’s assume everyone is fit and Spurs also have to wait 20 days too !

    Alisson
    TAA
    Van Djik
    Matip
    Robertson
    Henderson
    Fabinho
    Gini
    Salah
    Firmino
    Mane

    That is the team I expect to start the game maybe Milner for Gini.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    28,406
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Let’s assume everyone is fit and Spurs also have to wait 20 days too !

    Alisson
    TAA
    Van Djik
    Matip
    Robertson
    Henderson
    Fabinho
    Gini
    Salah
    Firmino
    Mane

    That is the team I expect to start the game maybe Milner for Gini.
    My exact thoughts too, really tough call on Wijnaldum and Milner, probably Wij because he doubles the threat at corners by being a potential goalscorer for us and him starting meaning Millie's not taking them, massive fan of Milner btw, great influence and example, bit of a Gary Mac type who we need to keep hold of, just do not rate his corner taking
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Prince RC'S kitchen
    Posts
    11,906
    Wij milner to come on later to secure the lead and the cup

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    8,406
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Let’s assume everyone is fit and Spurs also have to wait 20 days too !

    Alisson
    TAA
    Van Djik
    Matip
    Robertson
    Henderson
    Fabinho
    Gini
    Salah
    Firmino
    Mane

    That is the team I expect to start the game maybe Milner for Gini.
    Agree with you Legs.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

  6. #6
    What about Keita?
    Could be some disappointed players.

    Btw where is Lallana?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    28,406
    Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    What about Keita?
    Could be some disappointed players.

    Btw where is Lallana?
    Ironing out personal terms with Bournemouth?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Doncaster
    Posts
    4,390
    Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    What about Keita?
    He has a high-grade adductor injury; the tendon is ruptured. Out for at least 2 months. Real shame because I think he adds a lot of energy to our midfield.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    My exact thoughts too, really tough call on Wijnaldum and Milner, probably Wij because he doubles the threat at corners by being a potential goalscorer for us and him starting meaning Millie's not taking them, massive fan of Milner btw, great influence and example, bit of a Gary Mac type who we need to keep hold of, just do not rate his corner taking
    we will probably need Milner to cover the left back position. so will start on the bench.
    Leader of all..master of none..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    28,406
    We've been given the home dressing room even though we're the away team for security reasons
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Similar Threads

  1. Summer 2019
    By dicko1969 in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 1135
    Last Post: Today, 04:24 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8th May 2019, 10:30 PM
  3. Liverpool's home kit for 2019/20 from every angle
    By Liverpool Echo in forum LFC News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18th April 2019, 09:42 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th February 2019, 05:43 AM
  5. Pundits' Player for 2019
    By Sky Sports in forum LFC News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30th December 2018, 07:05 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •